SAVING UP FOR DR SALAMA

Hi guys i want more info on dr agustina in d.r i...

hi guys i want more info on dr agustina in d.r i seen her work on instagram and on twitter but have yet to see it in person! i want to know how much she charges . and im over weight trying to lose weight. i want my arms flanks stomach upper and lower back * banana roll lipoed ! banana roll is under your boobs lol. any way can someone help me i need more info on this dr. ... dr jimmerson charges way too much and i seen that agustina gives you the same look but prob cheaper i need help anyone please .

HI REAL SELF DOLLS I NEED ADVICE FROM LADIES THAT HAD SURGEY FROM DR DURAN

Hi ladies I want to lose 30 lbs before I email dr Duran for a price .... What do you ladies think ? Will it be cheaper or more ? I want to get my abdomen , flanks , upper & lower back ,banana roll ( under boobs ) & arms lipo and have it transferred to my butt and hips ! I would love to get my inner thighs done but I had 3 consultation's with 3 diff doctor's and they said if they were to lipo my inner thighs my legs will start to sag after ... But when I decide to get lipo by Duran and get it every where else I don't want to have fat girl legs & everywhere else on my body be poppin . I'm 5 ft so everything looks bigger .... .... I need advice & help on this from ladies that had the bbl done please help ladies ;)

WISH LIST

Wish list I hope dr Duran can get my body like these pics

BBL DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Hey darlings I need hella help I love how Duran shapes but on some butts she doesn't do a lot of projection ! I heard dr cabral can do your body amazing suposably jessica mericee got her body done by him but I read and heard 2 girls died after surgery ! So that is super sketchy ! Is there anyone that can give me a super tiny waist and huge bubble butt with nice hips ? Ladies please I need help I keep researching and I can't decide ! I hers Colombia does great sx jobs but I don't know any one that has had an bbl in Colombia ! Please please please help I like jessica mericee's body a lot also so blessed body is nice too I need help ugh it's do frustrating I wrote like 3 ppl on ig to email me I need answered to my questions I don't know how to get into a check with any ladies that know about Dominican Republic surgeons ! Ugh ! Help!

MORE WISH PICS

Another wish pic

DR CABRAL

WELL HEY DOLLS WELL I AM AND WILL GO TO CABRAL ONCE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY SAVED UP! AND TO MAKE SURE I DO NOT TOUCH THE MONEY I WILL BE SENDING THE MONEY TO HIM MONTHLY! HE TAUGHT DR DURAN AND DR YILY! I ALREADY GOT A QUOTE FROM HIM ON WHATS APP BUT I ASKED HIM IF I LOST 30 LBS WILL MY PRICE GO DOWN HE SAID YES! SO I WILL BE GETTING ABDOMEN ARMS INNER THIGHS FLANKS AND BACK LIPO AND PUT TO MY HIPS AND BUTT! I THINK I WANT ARMPIT LIPO TOO LOL. ANYWAY HIS WORK PLEASES ME I LOVE HIS PROJECTION AND HOW HE SHAPES! SO YOU GIRLS CAN FOLLOW ME ON MY JOURNEY EVERY WAY! WHEN I DO DECIDE TO BOOK MY FLIGHT AND ARRIVE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC I WILL DO A YOUTUBE VID SO YOU CAN SEE MY EXPERIENCE! I JUST HOPE AND PRAY I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK FOR MULTIPLE ROUNDS! EEK! I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS!

DR MOISES SALAMA

HEY MY DARLINGS ! WELL IM BACK I HAVNT GONE TO D.R I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND. I SEEN TOO MANY DEATHS GOING ON OVER THERE. GOING OUT OF COUNTRY IS TOO RISKY PLUS I HAVE ASTHMA. I RATHER SPEND MORE MONEY OVER HERE TO BE SAFE RATHER BEING SORRY OUT OF THE COUNTRY. I WANT TO GET A BBL BY DR SALAMA VERY BADLY. IM TRYING TO SAVE UP. HERES SOME WISH PICS! HES PRICEY BUT WORTH IT! MY WISH PICS ARE SALAMA PATIENTS

WISH PICS BY DR SALAMA

Deposit

Hi ladies. I just put down my deposit for dr salama today. i also have my surgery date for my birthday. literally on my birth date. april 21st. i feel like i am one step closer. it feels so not real. i spoke with nancy. she is amazing. i will keep you ladies up dated on my journey.

consultation with Dr. Moises Salama

Good Afternoon Ladies,
ok i have gained and lost weight my whole life and nbefore surgery i need to lose 45 lbs.
i have my consultation with dr salama in person on December 9th i might reschedule because i want to have had lost some weight by that time i do not know if some weight loss by December 9th is possible. i just hope and pray i will get the results i want. as you can see my wish pics are from username lala85 her body is amazing i pray i get those results! I NEED TO KNOW HWAT PILLS I TAKE TO HAVE GREAT IRON BEFORE SURGERY PLEASE LADIES. I HAD DONE ALL MY RESEARCH ON IRON PILLS ETC. BUT DELETED ALL THE PICS FOR PILLS AND OTHER ITEMS TO RECOVER BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK I WAS GOING TO EVER GET SURGERY I NEED HELP PLEASE! THANK YOU!

I HAVE TO LOSE 45 LBS BY APRIL 21ST

Hey my darlings!
i have to loose 45 lbs by april 21st i just started eating healthy.
i am looking for a treadmill because i have not time to really work out i have two jobs and i go to school!
do you think this is possible? i think it is. i need more advice to lose weight faster for my surgery date I'm trying to get the best results i can. i don't want to go in fat af & come out chunky! i need your opinions!

btw after you get surgery do you lose weight?

Fluctuating with weight

Hey guys I have been up and down with my weight im starting to juice in January ...

I have to lose 40 lbs by April 21st

I'm at my biggest right now but I want to get the best results for surgery ...
I need some advice please thank you

JULY 5TH 2016

Hey guys I started a new job so I had to reschedule for July 5th that is the soonest date I got I paid 2500 today in upset but I got a good opportunity for work
I spoke with Megan she took my payment

I can't decide what type of butt I want

Hey Salama mami's ! I can't decide what type of butt I want . I like the shelf but not too much but then I like the butt more towards the bottom . Idk I want a banging body with a bubble butt I want to loo bomb in all clothes ! I wish I can see more Salama patients ! I'm not going to lie I seen some that made me doubt him then seen amazing work ! I feel like he does better work on smaller patients ! I have 28 more lbs to go to lose by July 5th ! Any ladies please message me ! I'm nervous !

Vitamins

Just purchased some vitamins and iron pills let the count down begin

Bought some items

Hey dolls
I bought a few sun dresses some dashikis slippers and some dresses oh yea and I bought the dr Miami booty pillow just counting down until July 5th I am not too sure if I want to pose pics or not or recording my journey on video

2 months out

Blah
0:13
Blah
0:10
Hey guys my butt went down in suppose to fluff in October ! But my stomach isn't on flat flat so I will be back for a round two I want my stomach more flat and a bigger butt . I'm most likely going to dr blinski . Salama wouldn't lipo my stomach flat bc I "lost" so much weight .
DR MOISES SALAMA