Still Looking for a Good Doctor to Do my BBL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am thinking of going to the DR for my BBL...

I am thinking of going to the DR for my BBL because it appears that they are not only less expensive but there work is amazing? I have contacted quite a few doctors int the states and the prices are a bit high. Wyd guys think about the DR? Who's a good doc? Leaning towards Medina or Duran. HELP!!!!!

More Wish Pics

Uugghh I don't know what doc to chose. I am so ready to do this. I have read tons of reviews and have been doing research for a while now but can't decide who to go with. To be honest I'm a bit nervous traveling to the DR surgery but there work looks amazing. Plus I have never been to the DR so Y not

Struggling with Choosing a Doctor for my BBL

Hello ladies. I'm a 35 year old wife and mother of two. I want to have a BBL done by December of this year and I can't seem to settle on a surgeon. I was considering the DR with Dr Medina or Yily because their results and price are exactly what I'm looking for. However, some of the reviews scare me. Do you guys have any suggestions for a great surgeon state side that aren't to pricy? If so please let me know.

I haven't spoken to anyone yet just threw emails. However, I can already tell that Medina and Duran are excellent with responding to concerns.