Future Molina 2016 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi my beautiful ladies. I was debating between...

Hi my beautiful ladies. I was debating between yily and Duran and have opted to go with Duran. She quoted me 5,500 for a bbl lipo breast lift and with implants. I am super nervous and want to know about the massages after and if the lumpiness after lipo ever goes away or is that a result of no massages

For all my veterans. What do you experience when you wake up ??? And how long are you awake for. And please. Get back to me about the lumpiness in the stomach after lipo.

Feeling nervous

Hello my beautiful dolls and future dolls. I want to know what other doctors in the DR beside Duran and yily anyone has considered ? And I still want to know what the lumpiness in the stomach after lipo.

more advice

has anyone recently gone to duran? and are satified i am 5'1 and weigh about 140 and i am getting a bl with implants lipo and butt grafts but i want a good amount sized butt and hips is this possible with my weight

Yily or Molina

Hi ladies. I had a baby about a year ago which postponed my sx. I am now having a difficult time deciding on which doctor will best get me the results I am looking for. I am doing a BA with Lipo to the back front and arms and a bbl. I love Molina because he is just so nice and answers all the questions and he gives woman a natural look and his breast work is amazing. And yily I love the way she shaped hips and bbl.

molina doll 8-17

I am getting a bbl with Lipo and breast lift with implants by Julio Molina!! I am super excited and nervous all at the same time. Molina is a very attentive and caring answers all your question pre op via whatsapp. I can't wait to finally start this recovery process that has been long over due! I had a child a year and a half ago so I feel that the time is now and Molina has by far show his consistency with both tt Lipo bbl his breast scars and tt scars are flawless.

Molina doll in 19 days.

I will finally be meeting with dr Molina
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Molina is the most professional and caring doctor I have ever had the chance to talk to. He answers all your questions and response to your messages very quickly. He is all about health first and will give you all the right steps for a successful surgery!