Future Cabral Barbie. Dominican Republic, DO

So I've mostly sure I'll be going to Cabral in the...

So I've mostly sure I'll be going to Cabral in the DR. I got my quote for 3500 for Lipo and a BBL. I'm still debating on Plazas in Colombia. Not sure who would make the best round one but I love Cabral shapes and Plazas abdominal etching (plus Plaza quote was cheaper and included more). I've got to loose 20 pounds to get the results I want since I won't get a tummy tuck. Anyone want to be my surgery buddy?

Date Set

So I have a date set for Cabral. My parents are definitely anti DR and want to me to go to Colombia to see Paz or Henao. My mom is going to Colombia.

I'm trying to loose about 20 pounds! Got a personal trainer and working out 5 days a week. Pray for me y'all!
Dr. Cabral

I received a quote right away after messaging him on whatsapp. He then told me to email to set a date and I'm waiting to here back to confirm or. Very easy process! I wrote in Spanish so maybe that's why they responded quicker.