Future Baez Doll.. May 2015 .. 23 Years Old..BBL :) So Excited - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been stalking this site for about a month...

I have been stalking this site for about a month now and I've finally decided to go with Dr. Baez to do my Brazilian Butt Lift. She responds to all her emails and whats app messages. She seem like a very caring and great doctor based on the conversations we've had and the numerous reviews I've read on real-self. She said I need to gain 10 lbs to get the results I want so I guess its time to put on the lbs. Im so excited!!!!! Is anyone going at the beginning of May? I made my appointment for May 6, 2015. Haven't booked the flight yet but I will mostly be flying out of JFK on May 5, 2015. I need a travel buddy!!! :)

Flight booked!!! May 5-13

So i finally booked my flight from jfk to sdq for travel dates may 5-13. I'm still trying to decide on a recovery house. I've been talking to daisy the owner of daisys recovery house via wats app and she seems very nice. Any suggestions on a good recovery house?

Question? Immigration/customs

So I've never been to d.r and since I'm going there for surgery im curious to know what ppl wrote on that customs form that they had to fill out when they were going to dr. Did you put that you were going for business? Did you put the name of the recovery house? And the amount of money your traveling with? I don't know if the same rules apply everywhere but whenever I'm going back to my country I have to put the address of the place in staying purpose of visit and length of stay on the custom form. I don't want to go through a lot of questioning and hassle when I get to santo Domingo so can someone tell me the process they went through when they got there. Thanks

Three weeks until surgery :)

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is three away . Dam time flies. Anyone going on May 5th. I still need a surgery buddy????????????????????

changed doctor to jose leon.

So to cut a long story short the day I arrived I'm d.r I went to see baez. She took my medical history and after telling her that I took an aspirin two days before I arrived she said based on the results from my lab she willing decide if I'll have surgery. She got the lab results at 10 pm that night. This lady texted me saying that all my results were fine but she thinks it's best to not do my surgery because of the one aspirin I took and that I would have to do the surgery a week later. I was soooo disappointed because I already took all my vacation time and spent all that money to go to d.r. fortunately my best friend had other doctors on back up and immediately told jose leon about my dilema. I spoke to him the same night and he told me to come in the next day. He speaks fluent English which was a bug plus for me. He said that if all my labs we're fine along with a bleeding time test that he did because I took the aspirin then I could do my surgery that day. The facility was very nice and I didn't have to pay extra for a nurse because they have nurses that work around the clock. I love my results and leon was god sent. Baez doesn't seem like a very confident doctor. She said that there were no tests to see the effects thar the aspirin would have on my bleeding and she told me to go get a second opinion. She didn't even email or text me to see if I wanted to reschedule the surgery. I don't live in d.r and with patients coming from abroad she could have been more caring. I highly recommend jose leon he is very easy to get in touch with, he's a very sweet doctor and his English is on point. Now that I'm back in the u.s.a he is still easy ti get in touch with whenever I have a question getting would call or text immediatelt . Will post more pics soon
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon