FINALLY!! Ready to Get my Journey Started. - Dominican Republic

I finally called Dr. Duran, I kept going back and...

I finally called Dr. Duran, I kept going back and forth deciding wether or not to go to the DR.
I spoke to someone in her office and I am waiting for my pricing. I live in the Bay Area, I called at 5am my time to get a person. Im am deciding on my recovery home any good ones?
I am am looking to go in October or November, any one else?

October 17th

I contacted Laura from surgi coordinator I should be receive my quote either today or tomorrow, I am so excited.

I also had contacted Duran, so I am hitting it from both angles to get my quote lol.

Hopefully I am able to get an appointment on October. ????

GOT THE QUOTE, 26 NO KIDS, TT,BBL,LIPO READY TO GET SNATCHED

I received my quote a couple of days ago, the entire trip i believe will cost me 7,000 i am rounding up lol. I will pay my deposit around the 1st of April. Im looking to book my SX November 17th anyone else going around that date?

make over

looking for a SX buddy who will be going around 3/12/2017. I am almost prepared. Buying items on the list now. I will be staying at the silhouette recovery home. or also known as Angie's. Anyone staying or having surgery around this time, please contact me.

BBL

I had to reschedule my surgery. it is now March 13, 2017. I am very excited, now I'm looking for a travel buddy. Any of you ladies are going around that time. I will be staying in the silhouette recovery home. AKA Angie's.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon