Finally Did My "Make Me Over" Procedure

My motivation was looking at my stomach hanging...

My motivation was looking at my stomach hanging over my belt everyday, and I wanted it gone for once! Not that I was fat but not shaped proportionally is what I called it. I had the BBL, TT, and lipo on back and arms by Dr. Robles. I feel really good about the initial results but we shall see about the end results in about 6 months or so. I will keep you all posted on progress!

2 Weeks Post Op

Today is my 2 week post op day and I feel about 70% good. However, I asked the doctor to transfer fat to my hips which I was thinking I guess my outer thigh area, so I'm not really feeling my butt with that fat in the hips. Or, is it because I'm still swollen? Need some encouragement right now.

2 Weeks Post Op Before & After

I thought it would be helpful to show before pics now that I have the comparisons. Keep in mind that I am very swollen still.

Another 2 week post op before & after pic.

Just something to compare.

4 Week Post Op

Its been 4 weeks and things are looking up. I'm starting to appreciate my shape more. I can't wait until next month to see the progress! I'm looking good even with being swollen.

4 Weeks Post Op

I'm finally at 4 weeks post op and I'm really starting to appreciate how I spent my money! Basically, it was worth it. Next, I will be getting my breast lift without implants with Dr Robles. I absolutely love her work and her as a person.

Better View-Before & After

I noticed how crammed the collage up top looks so I thought it would be better to separate these two.

Dr. Robles Office

I posted this video for people who don't know what to expect at Dr. Robles office. From what I was told by other Doctor patients during my stay, this way better than some of the main doctors we go there for!

Dr Robles Office Private Room

Private Room
0:23
This is a video of the clean private room at the clinic during your stay overnight after your surgery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robles and her staff comes off as approachable, caring, and attentive people.