Im Finally Getting my New Booty. Dominican Republic, DO

I'm excited although its a few months away..... I...

I'm excited although its a few months away..... I have time to prepare get my supplies and have the time to be off of work for a month... nervous but I'm ready for this new journey in my life i am finally doing something for me .... I am a wife and mother of 2. I pray that god is with me and protects me ;)

my before pics

So I'm going to Dr. Baez very excited !!!

Well I'm going to Dr. Baez in Oct 3 2016 very excited... I'm am getting things little by little for my trip and every time I get something new for my surgery I no that my day is getting closer... I wish I had someone to go with.. but everything happen for a reason. so I guess we will see what happens as the time gets closer.

Got my Ticket !!!!!

wow I got my plane ticket today..... it made everything more real now I can take something else off my check list..... I have so feelings so much emotions.... I am ready I am keeping my self with a positive mind. A few more months to go still working out and getting things done little by little.
God keep my mind clear and positive and continue to guide me on the right steps to take.

So I'm thinking of staying at Kindness RH home

Kindness RH

7 pounds Gone !!!!!!!!!

So far I lost 7 pounds..... small number but by the time Oct 2016 comes I should be a healthier weight. keep me in prayers and wish me luck I will post some pictures of my weight loss. When I hit my 20 pound mark. Chat soon :)

I loosing the weight !!!

ok so here is a lil update since I have been MIA well my surgery is creeping fast I lost 15 pounds and counting and my surgery is right here I'm like 2 months away from being in DR IM EXCITED AND NERVOUS but ready for this next phase in my life.... Pray for me everyone and I will do the same feel free to ask me anything will put some pics up soon of my weight loss so you guys can compare.

4 weeks away from my sx i lost 17 pounds so far

I just wanted to give an update that I have lost 17 pounds before
surgery and I'm still working on my goal 200/190 pounds before Oct 3rd.....
I went from 230 to 212 I also wanted to think @RastaQueenBaezBeautyfor
being a great person......... thank you for sending me the workout Dvd's
and helping in my journey. you are a great person

I fly out tomorrow

So tomorrow is finally here I fly out to DR I'm so nervous and excited praying all goes well.... I lost 25 pounds I went from 230 to 205 I didn't think I could do it but thank you lord I did it.. Will do my best to keep u Guys updated my doctor is Dr.Baez
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon