Finally Made the Decision! - Dominican Republic, DO

After months of being a lurker to RS, Instagr, etc...

After months of being a lurker to RS, Instagr, etc. I am happy to be a future Baez doll!!! I stopped doubting myself and email Baez via What's App. I received a response almost immediately! Honestly if she would've taken days to respond, I would still be happy because already made up my mind I was going with her lol. She emailed me with 15 min of receiving my photos and surgeries requested, along with quote and directions to pay deposit.

My surgery is not scheduled until 3/2017. Is there anyone who would like to buddy up with me? My husband will be coming for the first couple of days and then I plan to stay at RH. I will be getting tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, sides, back and Brazilian butt lift.

Pray for me :-)

Changing Surgery Date for April

Changing to April to better align with my kid's schedule. April is Spring break so it will be easier leaving my 3 kids with my husband.

Sending deposit this week via bank wire transfer and waiting for surgery date confirmation from Baez. Requested Friday April 14th. If confirmed, I will arrive 4/12 and stay until 4/24.

Really considering Serenity RH during my stay. Does anyone know how far this RH is from Baez? Here's their website if you are interested http://www.serenityrh.com/home.html
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon