Finally Decided to Get the Butt I've Always Wanted. - Dominican Republic

I Contacted Dr Emmanuel mallot cotes on his...

I Contacted Dr Emmanuel mallot cotes on his whatsap number. His office got back to me right away letting me know that Dr.Emmanuel was in surgery and would call me as soon as he was done. Dr.E called me back about an hour later. I was quite surprised by how great his English was he was very Polite, attentive and caring. He asked me to submit my photos and told me he would review my case and get back to me asap. To my surprise he got back to me before the end of the day, he explained my entire procedure, letting me know what areas of my body needed improvement to achieve my dreams of a bigger butt with an hour glass shape. He gave me a price of 6,500 which was the Premium package. This included a 12 days stay with post op follow up, meds and massages at his recovery house which was within my budget. My first choice was Dr.hourglass in Houston but his price was 12,000.00 for surgery alone which i could not afford. Ladies this doctor was very knowledgeable, professional and attentive, his consultation was free,his reviews was excellent, he has no negative reviews no malpractice law suites, No DEATHS, by his hands. He's state Board Certified and his work is excellent. This made my decision a lot easier in selecting Dr Emmanuel mallot cotes as my choice for a BBL surgeon .

wish pictures