Finally Getting This Body Snatched(DR Cabral or Yilly Barbie Feb 24, 2016) - Dominican Republic

Im not new to getting procedures. I already had a...

Im not new to getting procedures. I already had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants back in 2013. Since then I have lost more weight which as left me with big, ugly, and saggy arms. I live in South Florida but I wear long sleeves year round. My implants left me with a DDD and a flat a**. Lol i look like a damn lollipop, so now its time to get my proportions right. I received a quote from Cabral and Yilly. However Cabral allowed me to choose my surgery date (Feb 24, 2016) and told me no deposit was necessary which left a nasty taste in my mouth. I want to be guaranteed that when I get to DR my surgery is booked. So I reached out to Yilly who responded with everything I needed to know including deposit instructions. Honestly, my heart is really set on Cabral. I'm wondering is this normal practice to book a surgery with no deposit?