Duran for Bbl from Australia - Dominican Republic, DO

Like many of you I have been stalking this site...

Like many of you I have been stalking this site for a while now. Right now I'm 7months pregnant but straight after I have baby ( in January) I will be trying to get quote from Duran. Hopefully I can book her sometime next year. I've never seen anyone from Australia do this procedure with Duran. Anyone know anyone from Australia?? Anyways I finally asked my partner who said yes.. Then the next day considering everything that could go wrong he changed his mind, and he cannot be there with me for surgery if I manage to book next year.
And i cannot believe Duran's IG is no longer available! ????

Anyone from Australia going to DR for BBL?

This sux, I hope I'm not the first person wanting to go to DR- Duran- for bbl from Sydney, Australia. Reading everyone's reviews they are mostly Americans. Anyways just thinking if anyone from Aus? Anyways doesn't really matter, I will still go but will be hard considering how long the journey will take, and going alone. My hubby can't travel until 2015 but I really want this done 2014. Well hope Duran will have time for me next year :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon