dr. manuel diaz - Dominican Republic

Im excited about my new look !!!! BBL is on the...

Im excited about my new look !!!! BBL is on the way. I plan on going in June 2015 and I'm going to be seeing Dr. Manuel Diaz. I spoke with him and he is very kind and he response to my email promptly. Is anyone else planning to go to THE Dominican Republic to see Dr. Diaz . I have a few more things to research !!!!

DEPOSIT MADE ! DR MANUAL DIAZ HERE I COME

OK OK OK OK LADIESSSSSSSSSSSS.... I have made my deposit and my date is set for June 1st. When i tell you i am super scared now. I was all hyped a few month ago . But know that I have made my deposit I know it real lol . I just want to have a nice round natural looking BUTT. Im ready to kill it this summer !!! Please BBL sisters pray for me .

Pre op

side views are always better lol makes me look like I have a little sting. I will upload one with my turn completely around

Prescriptions ....

Well my doctor finally gave in and wrote me the prescriptions that I needed ! It took me a while to get them from him but he finally said yes!!!! June 1st is just around the corner

Weight Gain for BBL

Mannnnnnnnnnnn Ohhhhh Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Dr. Diaz told me that i did not need to gain any weight HOWEVER, I do want the best result possible because I DO NOT plan on having a ROUND 2..... I have gained weight in my tummy and back area but I STILL don't think that its enough fat. I'm afraid that the all might fat might reabsorb (i did read that anywhere form 40%-60% can reabsorb) back to where it came from. I'm currently 5'6 and 160 lbs but people can't even tell. They still think i'm skinny and they think i weigh around 140lbs. I cant fit a lot of my pant (they are getting so tight) and my face is starting to fill out (UGHHHH) but my leg are looking GREAT! The only pleasure that i'm getting out of this weight gain is that i can pretty much eat whatever I want. Summer is coming and i'm not trying to be in hot Georgia looking round and swollen!! Does anyone have a link for a boppy pillow I have no idea what they look like .. 5 more weeks and I will be a Diaz Doll!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant believe it!

Surgical pre op instruction

My friend recently had her BBL done by Dr. curve !!! I will be posting the packet of what she sent me to prepare !!! The dues and the don'ts !! What to eat and what not to eat before and after I hope this will help

SURGICAL PRE-OP INSTRUCTIONS

HEY DOLLS MY FRIEND GOT HER BBL DONE WITH DR. J.CURVE. HE HAVE HER A PACKET IF EVERYTHING TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR SX. I WILL SHARE IS WITH YOU .. HOPE THIS WILL HELP

***3 WEEKS BEFORE SURGERY****
EATING TIPS:
EAT WELL DURING THE WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY. CRASH DIETING, OVER EATING OR HIGH ALCOHOL INTAKE CAN GREATLY AFFECT YOUR OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING .
***STOP TAKING 3 WEEKS BEFORE SX***
Aspirin and any meds containing aspirin. No ibuprofen or any anti inflammatory agents. No vitamin E. No. St. Johns Wort. No garlic supplements. No Green tea/ green tea extracts. No estrogen supplements

*STOP TAKING 2 WEEKS BEFORE*
No birth control .. ladies make him strap up

SMOKING:
STOP SMOKING (INCLUDES NICOTINE PATCHES) 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO SX. IT WILL IMPAIR YOUR ABILITY TO HEAL

****DAY BEFORE SX****
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING (INCLUDING WATER ) SMOKE, CHEW TOBACCO OR GUM AFTER MIDNIGHT THE DAY BEFORE YOUR SURGERY** UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED BY YOUR DOCTOR***

1.DO NOT WEAR ANY JEWELRY ( no piercing ) MAKEUP,LOTION,DEODORANT, FAKE NAILS GLASSES, CONTACTS, DENTURES OR FAKE NAILS.

2.SHOWER THE MORNING OF SURGERY WITH AN ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP (SUCH AS DIAL OR HIBICLENS) TO PREVENT SKIN INFECTION

3.DON'T NOT SHAVE THE DAY OF SURGERY. THIS CAB CAUSE SMALL ABRASIONS THAT WILL ALLOW GERMS TO ENTER THE BODY..SHAVING NEEDS TO BE DONE THE DAY BEFORE.

4. ALL CHOLESTEROL LOWERING MEDS NEEDS TO BE TAKES 48 HRS BEFORE SX

5. DO NOT TAKE DIURETICS OR WATER PILLS THE MORNING OF SX

6.DO NOT TAKE BENAZEPRIL, CAPROPRIL, ALAPRIL OR QUINAPRIL THE MORNING OF SX

7.YOU MAY TAKE HEART MEDS OR BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS THE MORNING OF SX WITH A SIP OF WATER.

8.IF YOU NEED AN INHALER BRING IT WITH YOU THE DAY OF SX

9. IF YOU ARE DIABETIC DO NOT TAKE PILLS/INSULIN THE MORNING OF SX. PLS HAVE DOCTOR CHECK SUGAR LEVELS TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE GOOD!

10. IF PAIN MEDS ARE NEEDED B4 SX TYLENOL CAN BE TAKEN ...

***DIET AFTER SX***
It is important to eat healthy after having lipo. You will need to up your protein intake (TRY ENSURE SHAKES). Food that are high in protein include meat, fish,soy,beans,lentils and nuts. You may have as many
fruits and veggies you want! *LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF WHOLE GRAINS*** Whole grains include grain breads, while wheat pastas, brown rice etc.

*** DO NOT EAT AFTER SX ***
Sugars, white starches, white potatoes, white bread white rice. YOU WILL NEED TO STICK TO THIS DIET FOR 6 WEEKS/UNTIL EVERYTHING IS HEALED. If you choose to add something from the do not eat list after the 6 weeks add them slowly or the weight will come right back!!!

Fluids are critical following sx. Stick to non-carbs, non alcohol, caffeine free, and green tea free beverages including fruit juices, water , milk and yogurt drinks * YOU MUST CONSUME AT LEAST 8 OUNCES OF FLUID EVERY 2 HOURS** and stick with soft bland nutritious food for the first 24 hours.

**** I will post more tips soon****

MEDICATIONS

INFO RECEIVED FROM CELEBRITY SURGEON DR. J.CURVE !!!! MY FRIEND HAD A BBL AND THIS IS WHAT HE ADVISED HER!!!!

*THE FOLLOWING DRUG COULD CAUSE LIFE THREATENING PROBLEMS WITH SX***

PLAVIX
PERSANTINE

**STOP TAKING ASPIRIN 2 WEEKS PRIOR**

**STOP TAKING HERBAL AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS 2 WEEKS PRIOR**
which includes vitamins and anti oxidants and green tea

***MEDICATIONS TO THAT YOU WILL NEED POST-OP***

ANTIBIOTICS-
Cephlaxein/Clindamycin/Bactrim (helps prevent infections)

MUSCLE RELAXER-
Flexeril

ANTI-NAUSEA-
Ondansetron (helps with the throwing up feeling)

ANTICOAGULANT-
Enoxaparin (helps to prevent blood clot) get the 8 shot count

Zolpidem (Ambien)-
(Sleep aid .. I just got this in case! i know i'm going to having trouble adjusting and sleeping)

ARNIC GEL-
(helps with bruising)

Oxycodone/Acetaminophen AKA (Percocet)-
(Treats moderate to moderately severe pain. This medicine contains a narcotic pain reliever)

Levofloxacin- (WHICH IS ANOTHER ANTIBIOTIC)
This is a quinolone antibiotic that treats infections

FEELINGS AFTER POST OP

HEY DOLLS I HAVEN'T HAD MY SX YET UT HERE ARE SOME TIPS ABOUT ABOUT POST OP CARE. I RECEIVED THEM FROM MY FRIEND WHO HAD A BBL LAST YEAR!!!!!!

You may experience tightness , stiffness, bruising, swelling, redness, tingling,burning and intermittent shooting pain in treated areas ! These are normal experiences as the skin tissues and nerves are healing .

***shiny skin or itch feeling***
Swelling can cause the skin in the treated areas to appear shiny. As the healing process advances you skin might start to itch. **BUT IF THE SKIN BECOME RED HOT TO THE TOUCH CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR ASAP**

**ASYMMETRY**
Both sides of the body do heal differently. One side of the body may look or feel different in the day following you sx. Which is normal

** TO HELP WITH DISCOMFORT**
you can apply a cool NOT COLD towel to the treated area. Crushes ice or ice packs must be wrapped in a towel before applying it to the skin . Do this for no longer than 20 minutes. Cycle would be 20 minutes with the ice 20 minutes with ice and repeat. PLEASE DOLLS DON'T APPLY ICE DIRECTLY TO YOUR SKIN IT CAN CAUSE NERVE DAMAGE!!

*CALL YOUR DOCTOR ASAP IF YOU EXPERIENCE THE FOLLWING*

-A high fever over 102 degrees

-severe dizziness vomiting or incoherent behavior such as hallucinations.

-any pain that can't be controlled with pain meds

-bright red skin that is hot to the touch

- Excessive bleeding or fluid seeping through incisions

*WALKING*
Spend 10 minutes every 2 hours walking as you recover!

*EXERCISE*
You can resume exercise with 6 weeks!

*GARMENT*
Only take off the faja to clean incisions!! The faja (garment) should be worn around the clock. 23 hours a day. Dolls we want the shape we are paying for sooooo make sure you wear the garment

I will post more later hope this helps

DR.YILY -HORROR STORY

I SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK. THIS IS NOT THE 1ST THAT I READ THAT YILY DOES NOT PERFORM HER SX.... HERE'S THE LINK AND STORY :

HERE'S THE STORY:
This directly from a Yily patient. This has been unedited and copied directly to this post. The person requested that she remain anonymous. We always respect the privacy of those that confide in us.
I had liposuction, breast implants and a bbl On June 2014 and it was the worst decision of my life ! the day of surgery they took out blood from me then I was already getting ready for surgery in the surgery room.they gave me a blue pill that they told me to calm me down then the anesthesist gave me the anesthesia but it didn't work ! I remember they put a blanket over me and I was awake while they were cutting me up ! I felt them cut me up and put my breast implants in me the most disturbing feeling I ever felt and Yily DE Los Santos didn't even do my surgery because I heard her voice far away their was a guy doing my surgery because he was talking and it was right next to me as he was cutting me up and before my surgery Yily did not tell me a guy was doing my surgery.after 30 mins of being awake during surgery I knocked out.I had surgery at 10 am and I finally woke up at 9 pm .the recovery process was tough for me because I wasn't feeling good...I had shortness of breath,my ass felt it was burning, i was extremely cold while it was hot in d.r and I got dizzy a lot. When I went back to see Yily which was the fifth day post surgery.they took out blood from me and I told her how I was feeling she said it was part of the healing process . this the part that pissed me off.they took out blood from me when i went for a check up after post surgery I THOUGHT they would actually care and see if I'm ok but they didn't mention anything about my blood and it made me question why did they take out blood if their not gonna check if everything is ok where is the blood gonna go to then .but i was suppose to stay in d.r for two weeks but on the 8th day I booked a ticket early to go home because I wasn't feeling right.I got back home at 9 am and I went straight to the doctor same day I Landed.before i told the doc what happen she told me whats going on with u u look pale and your sweating why do you have a sweater on if ur all sweaty and i told her that i am freezing and shes like Anna its June the temperature is in the 90's then she did tests and my doctor told me I had to be rushed to the hospital..
She told me I was anemic,i have a high fever,my lungs were shutting down and reason why my ass felt it was burning because I also got a infection from bacteria.I spent four days at the hospital..I needed four bags of blood and my fever gave me a hard time going down but when I spoke to the doctor she also said their is another girl who went outside of USA to get surgery and she was in criticial condition but she went to Columbia. What really shocks me is how I said I was suppose to be in d.r for two weeks but if I was TO NEVER LEAVE early on that 8th day I would of died in d.r..I'm honest to god so thankful that I made it through this hard situation because many girls don't and I honestly regret ever doing this because your life your health is way more important and a blessing then to risk it all just to have that perfect body.I was so desperate for that that I didn't even do research and I swear to god swear on my grandma's grave the story I'm saying is true it happened to me and I hope I can change girls minds about going to d.r or any foreign country for surgery because ur taking a very big risk of dieing. It's not fun being stuck at the hospital because of complications and I bet their are girls who had surgeries in d.r and nothing happened to them but like I said your taking a extreme risk.....

Dominican Republic surgery clinic closed after 2 deaths

APRIL 2015

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (AP) — Authorities in the Dominican Republic have closed a plastic surgery clinic in the city of Santiago after two deaths.

Santiago prosecutor Aura Luz Garcia said the clinic will remain closed while officials conduct an investigation that began Monday.

A 39-year-old woman died several hours after she was hospitalized over the weekend of complications from a liposuction procedure at the Aesthetic Body Slimming and Gynecology Clinic. Two days earlier a 24-year-old died from an embolism after undergoing a surgery at the clinic to have implants removed from her buttocks.

Last year, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that at least 19 women in five states had developed serious myco-bacterial wound infections following cosmetic procedures in the Dominican Republic such as liposuction, tummy tucks and breast implants.

LINK:

VERIFY YOUR DOCTORS CREDENTIALS

Dominican Republic for cosmetic surgery may also wish to contact the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons (tel. 809-688-8451) to verify the training, qualifications, and reputation of specific doctors. Note that some plastic surgeons do not have proper credentials and continue to practice after patients have died during or after cosmetic surgery procedures, so the U.S. Embassy urges strong caution when considering cosmetic surgery in the Dominican Republic. Please note there is no regulatory authority governing claims that some doctors or clinics make on their websites.

**** I CALLED AFTER HOURS NO ANSWER OF COURSE!!! I'LL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW **

DR. MAUEL DIAZ GUZMAN !!!! #DIAZDOLL

Hey dolls,
I sent an email to SODOCIPRE in regards to Dr. Manuel Diaz Guzman. I asked them if he had any complaints on deaths on file and this was their response!!!!

Greetings Good night.
The practice of plastic surgery is part of the practice of health sciences which is not accurate so it can present eventualities and not without risks unlike other sciences are mathematics which are accurate.
We can tell you that rests not on file any complaint about Dr. Manuel Diaz, who is member of the FILACP, CMD and this SODOCIPRE.
Sincerely,
SODOCIPRE

Nervous about my Brazilian butt lift

I am Nervous about my Brazilian butt lift !!! I went to go see two psychicS ????!! They both said that I would be okay and to stop being nervous I have nothing to worry about !! I had to go to to psychics because I wanted to make sure that both of their story matched

Dominican Dr. suspended

Getting scared

Dr Manuel Diaz pictures

2 weeks post op !!!! I need more ass !!! I should have gained more weight my ass is slowing shrinking !!!! I'm 40 inches post 38 pre

Bbl hmmmm

Can't really tell I got a butt wit clothes on !!!! Skinny girl problems

Went out

It looks good in m faja

Bbl

A few curves with the faja on

My crouch did swell up

I'm not sure why it did that !!! Most people say it's normal !!! It has gone down took about a week with medicine my doctor gave me

Aroma recovery house

Aroma recovery house
0:38
Here's a quick video of aroma

2 weeks

I looks good from the side and front
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon