Dr Julio Molina Lipo & BBL - Dominican Republic

I was referred to Molina by a friend. Send my...

I was referred to Molina by a friend. Send my pics over got a quote sent deposit booked my date. Firstly his office is extremely busy I was told to be there at 6;30 didn't get a room til 2 to do my surgery. When I woke up I was very nauseous and continued to be for the next four day. I was giving liquid iron. Then one of my sides where the fat was transferred started burning . I was told to put ice on it
.I flew home the 27th. That burning I was told to put ice on has become an abscess my hemo globin. Was 63 I just did a blood transfusion and am currently admitted into a hospital. The fact Dr. Molina and his wife allowed me to fly home and did not run one test on me speaks volumes !

abscess on right hip

It's broke open about 2 hours after this

post surgery

I was cut open drained and stuffed with gauze. Currently on an iv anti biotic. And hyrdro morphone pain shot.

Left thigh infected

My left side is Enflamed and red as well now so it'll will be opened up & drained tomorrow . The infection on right side is getting better . I should be released by Wednesday & will need at home care for the next 3 to 6 weeks

I did reach out to dr Molina and he has been very helpful. It was a hemotoma on my right side and I think due to me not being able to wear my garment the left side has some fat that died that turned to an abcess . During surgery I bleed into my right side causing a hemotoma which became infected hence abcess . I lost quite a bit of blood and I needed the transfusions . I did mention the burning in my thigh to dr molinas wife and she told me to put Ice on it. I was giving permission to go home and a letter saying I was fit to fly . I don't believe dr Molina was at fault because I don't think his wife told him about the burning. Burning is a sign of an infection! He should of been told! My right side will have divot because the abcess was larger then the left . I'm healing quickly. I was switched from daily dressing changes to every three days yesterday . For only wearing garment for 11 days my results turned out well.

Before pics

Uneven side due to lipo and fat transfer

My one side closed . The other is still open almost closed but the hole is soo big

Just an update

Dr Molina is being very kind and is doing a BBL revision no costs , except for 1000us(cardiovascular tests and blood work) to fix everything . My holes are closed so I'm going in June . I keep reading about girls and Drs saying it's not there fault and not doing anything to help them. Dr Molina is helping me !! I'll be staying at Marias Recovery House and I am taking every precaution not to have any complications Vitimans , meal plans , quit smoking ! Luckily I have my boards, pads and everything else that used last time so that's not an extra cost !

My release form