Dr. Cabral or Dr. Fisher. 5'6" 230lbs... BBL..Researching for Years. Got Me Scared of DR - Dominican Republic

Hey Ladies. 1st time writing my story. Here it...

Hey Ladies. 1st time writing my story. Here it goes...LoL (so dramatic)

So I'm trying to have a BBL. Years ago time did not permit now I have the time & the money BUT I'm too big. ALL surgeons from NY to Miami & DR want my BMI to be below 35%, more like 32%. I am 5'6"...230lbs. Im trying to sched surgery by end of May. I have researched so many surgeons for 3 years now & STILL can not make decision. I was thinking Dr. Fisher in Miami OR Dr. Cabral in DR. Of course I've read all the reviews & stories about DR doctors & casualties. I want the best job done 1 TIME!!! I even looked up Dr. Yily but most of her patients are petite (short) and average build. Is there anyone that is about the same build who has had BBL w/either Dr. Fisher or Dr. Cabral?

Surgery date: ? Flight: ?

Soooo I am so nervous RS fam. I have booked my flight which was real inexpensive. Now to give you some more background on me, I have had surgery before, 2x. I had a breast reduction & bunions removed. The pain while recovering from those (feet done Summer '02; boobs Oct. 03) felt like hellllll! Damn it hurt so bad that can't compare the two.

I guess my nervousness is I'm finally going for something I've always wanted done like with my feet. 1. I can't believe it & 2. I'm happy. Now once I get over this flu (I've had it since Sun 3/13/16) I can start my weight loss plan