I Need Some Booty! - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been researching doctors in the Dominican...

I have been researching doctors in the Dominican Republic for liposuction and BBL. So far I really like Dr. Tania Medina. My only concern is that her skill level may not be as good as Dr. Cabral, Yily, or Duran. I am cautious to go to any of the doctors at cipla because of the many bad reviews and the deaths.

I am so confused now. Please let me know your experience. Can you recommed any other doctors with great skills?

Thank you!

Colombia???

I'm going research crazy! Now I'm looking into Colombian surgeons. Yily, Plazas, Medina....? I can't wait until I've decided.

Dr. Tania Medina it is! 09/12/16

I've chosen Dra Medina for my lipo and bbl. I was wondering if anyone had any options on My Home RH and Tropical Deluxe RH. I like the idea of being near the beach at Tropical but I heard it is 30 minues away from Dra Medina's office.

Doubt and Regret

I'm 2 weeks away from seeing Dr. Tania Medina. Today I feel like the most selfish mother for deciding to leave my 4 year old for so long. Deep down I know this will be positive for my confidence making my life better but when I look at the calendar I feel horrible. 12 days will seem like forever to him. :(

BBL Pillow or Booty Buddy?

Which did you prefer?