Snatch Time! 35 W/4 Kids I Deserve This!!! -Columbus Ga

me.... myself.... and my flaws.

Mariah RH.... SX Yily 5/27

Anyone stay at Mariah RH? Really good prices..Booked for 5 nights.

I'm staying in the states ladies!

Doctors Cochran it is! Columbus Ga!

Can't wait till March 30th to join the flat side!

Here we are a year later and I'm finally going to do it. I'm so glad that I will be able to have the convenience of only being 2 hours away from my home. I've done my pre op visit and my blood work, just having to work to get my hemo levels up. Dr Cochran suggested that I double up on my iron and eat lots of iron fortified foods. This beet juice is disgusting taste like mud but I'm all up on it. I didn't make this investment only to hold it off even longer. I'm getting a tummy tuck and lipo. I'm curious as to which garment they will have me where, will it be the Wrap or a girdle type compression garment? Either way I'm very confident in my surgeon, him and the staff were very nice and knowledgeable. The countdown has began and I am way too excited to for once in my adult life experience a flat tummy, after 5 pregnancies and 12 years married I know I deserve this.

3 days!!!

The count down is real. Brought my hemo up to 11.7 from 8.5 in 6 weeks and will continue an iron enriched regime due to my anemia that I've been disregarding for years. I've added fat transfers to my procedure to hopefully round out my booty. My shopping list is complete including a recliner and a walker so I guess you can say that ya gurl is ready. See you guys in a couple of days for updates.

Night before!!!

All prepared and ready to get to the flat side. Almost midnight so nothing to eat or drink besides the nausea meds in the morning. Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am. Hubby and I will head down at about 4:30 am. Still not nervous yet, it'll probably hit me moments before lol. Gonna try and get some sleep. See you all on the Flatside Cochran Dolls!! Pay I get the round booty that I asked for last minute :)

Day 1

Only decent pic i could snap right now. Day 1 is almost down and i finally came out of the anesthesia fog. Ate soup crackers and tons of water. Thanks for thinking of me and your prayers.

Dr.C can give you a booty ladies!!!!!

I guess I been napping so much that is hard to sleep for long intervals. I'm wide awake and why not post some pics. I didn't want a big donk but, just to have him round out the squareness at the top. So far so good. I love it, it's hard as a rock but I love it lol.

Waist snatched even though is still swollen

Before my shower i had hubby snap pics. He changed my dressings and now I'm back in bed laying on my side with no drain. I'm very comfy.

Day 4 no narcotics!!

I've started to use the Tylenol Extra strength that I purchase versus the narcotic. I got tired of the groggy feeling and laying around. Still not standing straight and wasn't expecting to be. This recliner has been a lifesaver as well as the walker I would say those are the two best purchases that I made. I'm very itchy so I'm wearing a tank-top up under my binder vs the binder directly on my skin and it helps a whole lot. I still look the same so no need to post any pictures. Prayers for continued recovery for myself and those who are going thru similar recovery.

Day 5 #TeamCochran

Still swollen but not horrible. I cured my itch by wearing a tank between my skin and the binder. Slept in the bed last night and cuddled with the hubby for a few hours. Got too stiff so back to the recliner i went. I went #2 on the 3rd day with the help of milk of magnesia but haven't went since. Overall I feel tons better today and definitely wanted to thank all you guys for your well and get well wishes!!

Booty booty booty

Doctor Cochran did an excellent job sculpting and reshaping. I didn't want a big booty. Just asked to be filled out and round. Mind you I'm still swollen from lipo so more profound definition to come.

2 week post of visit today

So I went to my 2 week post op visit today. Doctor Cochran removed the stich from my belly button examined me and sent me on my way. He said since I lived so far too just give him a holler the next time I'm in town lol. According to him I look great and am healing great. I showed him my compression garment and he said it was ok to wear but just to keep the binder on a couple more days to ensure swelling stays in check. Oh and I can take a bath! In my bathtub! Now that's mainly what I wanted to hear :) Happy Healing Ladies!

3 weeks post op

So far so good. Using bio oil for scar and waist trainer for extra compression. 30 inch waist 45 hips. Ready to get in the gym frfr

Happy 1 Month post open to me ????????

Still swelling more in the evenings then nothing, still taking bromelin to help with it. Still wearing my binder and my waist trainer sometimes both so no money waisted a faja. I wear spans if I ever want to lightened up on the compression. Sleeping on my stomach like normal. Eating up everything I the house smh so it's time to get back in the gun for even more snap back motivation.
Thomas