the beginning bbl journey :) - Dominican Republic

Hi ladies, So I've been on this site on and off...

Hi ladies, So I've been on this site on and off and now that I have saved up a pretty penny I'm revisiting my options to find the perfect Plastic surgeon to make me SUMMER TIME FINE HONEY. At first I was leaning toward Dr. Duran but after reading updated reviews on her and her office I'm not cool with poor communication. Sooo I stumbled upon Dr. Baez who is also a female Dr. In the DR (Dominican Republic) I have seen pics and have read great reviews on her and her practice and I feel very confident in her and her team. I just literally reached out for a quote for a BBL, lipo of 4 areas my sides, inner thighs, back bra area, and of course my STOMACH!!! and also a Breast reduction from a 38DD down to a C cup. I currently weigh 170lbs and I think the lipo of my stomach should be fine, I really don't want to get a TT. but yea that's it for now I still have so much more research to do on recovery houses, flights, etc. I plan on getting it all done by November BC my summer is pretty hectic so just before my birthday as a gift to myself :)

If anyone would like to give me some leads from experience with recovery houses and flights and insurance and fyi's PLEASEEE Im not usually a good planner but I NEED THIS TO BE PERFECT! Thanks in advanced TTYL

Dr. Baez REPLIED FAST!!! :))))

So yesterday I put in a request for a quote with Dr. Baez based on the procedures I want to have done BBL lipo in 4 areas and breast reduction... She replied back with in 30mins y'all!!!! AWESOME! she pretty much thanked me for considering her and instructed me to upload profile pics of my body (front, back, sides) so she can take a look to better assist me with an accurate quote... I haven't done it yet BC I have to get my honey to take them for me but once I do and submit them to Dr. Baez I'll update you all and let you know what she's charging me :))

Stay Beautiful TTYL