Beginning my BBL Journey. Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies, I will finally be going back to the...

Hello ladies,
I will finally be going back to the states on the 26th after three years in japan due to the military. WHOOP WHOOP** I have 3 kids, 24yo, and of course my body just isnt the same. I received a quote from Dr.Manuel Diaz but does anyone know how I can get in touch Dr. Duran? I am looking to have surgery before the summer if any ladies are doing the same please feel free to contact me! I am new to this so if there is any advice about maybe where to stay, what to bring, please let me know. I'll upload some before pictures in a few hours. :)

Okay ladies it is now April 1st and I am super excited. I have the list of everything I need and will be ordering a few things today??. Is it possible to have surgery at the end of this month or will I need more time to prepare? Also, would you ladies prefer to stay at cipla or a recovery house? For 800$ more Dr. Diaz is throwing in the & day stay at cipla, transportation to and from the airport and post op meds. Please any info is helpful.

Before photos

I have gained about 10 lbs since these photos. I was told to gain some weight. I have 3 kids and ready for a transformation.

24 days until surgery

I have paid my deposit and set my date for July 12??. I am so very excited yet scared out of my mind. I chose to take the 8 day stay at cipla as of now.

8 days until DiazDoll ????

I am so very excited yet extremely scared. Here are some more before pictures. Hemoglobin is 13.6! Not sure which recovery house I will be staying in, I am paying for Diaz package deal. 6500 for lipo, bbl, and breast augmentation. Including 8 day stay package.

Arrived in DR

Well ladies I have made it to DR. 6am wake up and hopefully surgery, God willing. I started my period so hopefully my hemoglobin is still good.

Day 3

Will write review when I make it back to the states. Here are some pics.