BBL & LIPO W/ Dr. Duran Hopefully "March 2014" - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies, I'm new to RS and I've been...

Hello ladies, I'm new to RS and I've been researching and reading reviews for alittle while now and seen a lot of helpful info positive and negative, so I must respect the honesty you ladies have given do to experiences & opinions. So I've decide on going with Dr.duran do to all the positive reviews on her and the b4 after pics look amazing.
Ladies you all seem so helpful,positive & supportive to one another so please feel free to assist me on my journey with any kind of valuable info .
Thanks in advance ladies & god bless and good luck on journeys & recoveries.

Hello ladies its been awhile but im still here researching and preparing for my glam*girl* makeover* with DR.DURAN .
So alittle about myself im a 32yrs young tender roni :-) lol...
Standing at 5"7 200 even 38-36-not really sure of my hips to be honest. Try to be a 36-27/28-42 when duran is done with me.
For now I'll continue preparing and updating threw out my journey.

Its real ladies & my journey continues

Its real ladies and my journey continues thanks to my SX buddy @sarahtransform

As some of u ladies may already know I've been looking to go to DR Feb or march 2014 & that my heart has been set on DR DURAN and as we all know she's booked till July.
Im feeling blessed and that My prayers have finally been answered and i couldn't be happier. I feel like this was meant to be
My SX buddy had her original buddy cancel on her :-( but luckily for me i just happen to be here on realself stalking the forums hoping someone needed a buddy and here comes my SX buddy looking for a new SX buddy. ME ME ME !!! here i am @Sarahtransform
The timing works for me, she's booked with DURAN and she was staying more then 10day (perfect) Everything i was looking for.
Ladies and her review is great sooo much important information.
Im happier then a kid in a candy store.
So with that being said my journey continues on so stay tuned.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon