BBL,LIPO,Tummy Tuck. #DislaDoll - Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 93 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Originally wanted Duran but she's booked til...

Originally wanted Duran but she's booked til November and I would really like to be snatched by my Bday ...I was added to a secret Group on FB where I was able to see pre & post op pics by Cynthia dislas patients I AM SOLD! she does amazing work and I'm convinced she can deliver the look and results I'm going for!

DEPOSIT PAID!!!

Deposit was $500 sent via paypal to cynthia disla's assisatn. ..i was able to contact her via what's app if you are in need of this info please comment I can give it to you.

Deposit confirmation

Playing with this app

Im praying for a super flat tummy nice small waist and fat ass lol #PleaseGod

CHANGED DOCS NEW DATE!!

Hi LADIES! its been a looong time quick update had to change my original september date, my new date is march 30th(less than 30 days away) and i couldnt be more excited! FLIGHTS BOOKED, RECOVERY HOUSE BOOKED, still searching for a buddy tho so if interested please comment or direct mesage me!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far Disla has been very easy to reach,informative and helpful during my process to embark on this journey