bbl with lipo, tt and fat grafting to the hip with Dr. Contreras - Dominican Republic, DO

I am going to be a Yily doll I'm so excited. I...

I am going to be a Yily doll I'm so excited. I haven't schedule a date yet but I'm looking to go around April or May. I'm new to RS I definitely want to share my journey so here goes. And if any of you guys have any advice as far as travel or what I need to bring because I am new to all if this and I want to make sure I'm prepared

yily, duran or contreres

I'm so confused and scared I see people talking about Yily attitude and Contreres doesn't do good on big girls. And people waking up in the middle of surgery. Ugh. I'm 5'6 and 194 I want a beautiful body I don't want to be messed up. Please help me ladies. And I'm not looking to be natural. I'm a Go Big or Go Home kind of girl. Lol

traveling with meds

I never been on a plane. For those of you who have and had surgery do they allow you to travel with all the medicines we need?

Contreras Doll

Yep May 6th it's on and popping. I'm so excited. Bbl, tt and lipo. I decided this a couple of days ago I just forgot to update my review. Thank you to all the wonderful Contreras dolls for keeping it real and the wonderful beautiful 1980 for the info and pics of the other dolls who were transformed by him. He is exactly what I'm looking for! :-)

post garment

Okay I have been seeing some post that they were buying a really large faja and getting it taking in when they get their surgery done is a whole lot of people doing this or what's the smart way to do this I have no clue what size I will be. Ugh!

wish pic's

I'm so excited and i know i have to be patient May 6th couldn't get here fast enough. One thing i noticed is that rs is truly addictive. It's like i can't wait to see who had been gone or just had surgery to see their results.

pre op pic

I hate posting this but hey everyone needs to see a before picture so here it goes after 3 babies.

I'm less than 10 weeks for my surgery date.

I have got all my stuff together I'm waiting for my vitamedica pills Bromelain and SinEcch and my new waist cincher from inthepinkroom.com and i will get a extra faja when i arrive in DR.

I need HELP from my DR Vets! Or anyone who knows about traveling

Okay so i received my passport book today I called the passport agency because I had a question so the lady asked me where I was going and I told her DR and she was like they require a visa to enter the country. So all of the vets that went to DR is that true and if so how do I get one. Please reply. This is my first trip on a plane and outside the country.

2 more weeks left

I know i haven't updated my profile in a while but I have been extremely busy. It is 2 weeks til I'm in DR to have my surgery I'm excited and nervous but I know i will be fine. Can't wait to see my new body I lost 12 more pounds and I'm doing incredible on my new eating habits.

6 more days til I'm in DR!

Can't wait to show my results. My bags are packed and everything is ready to go!

2 more days

2 more days and I will be in DR!

I made it to DR

Surgery is tomorrow and I'm so excited

Today is my day.

I'm going to be a Contreras Doll today! I'm so happy and excited!

I made it to the other side Tuesday May 6th

I made it ladies. I'm so happy with my results i will be telling you about my journey once my meds wears off. ;-) thank you for all your good luck wishes!

Just letting you guys know how it's going

Well it has been a rocky 5 days but I'm making it. Let me tell you ladies something if you are not as strong and can't handle pain bring meds from the US because the pills they have here in DR isn't that strong. Also ladies get your massages it helps out so much I will give post a picture of the contact information for a woman here she will come to you her name is Yoelisa Franco she is amazing and she will get the fluids out. I will also post a picture too before and after of me.

My before and after pics

faja

How long did you ladies keep your faja on because I'm already sick of mine. Lol! I can't even eat. So help me out and tell me how you all could stand it.

healing process

I'm so happy it's almost 4 weeks post op and it has been a struggle but i got through it. I came home and i leaked fluids for 5 days and my incision reopened on my butt, I had an infection in the incision so i had to go to the emergency room and the Dr there took very good care of me. I was very happy when I finally stopped leaking and when my infection was gone. As for my incision I have to heal by secondary intention. So I have to get a gauze and soak it in saline and stick it in my crack and then place dry gauze 3 pieces over that and then tape it down with this thick med tape. It is helping my incision heal rather quickly too. I'm happy all that is over because now I'm enjoying my results. My tummy tuck and belly button looks amazing as well. I will be posting more post op pics soon. Thank you to all of the dolls who sent me happy healing wishes, it meant alot to me.

New pic

Can't believe it's been over a month. I can't wait to fluff out and my tummy tuck swelling to go down.

Jeans

Where can I find jeans that will fit my shape and my booty. Can somebody help me. Waist 26 and hips 46.

Update is on the way

I uploaded 2 more pics everyone!

Dr. Edgar Contreras.