BBL 35 1 Child - Dominican Republic

I just sent my pictures and the questioner to...

I just sent my pictures and the questioner to Duran. Hopefully I can get a quote and I can have my surgery done by July. I will also send the same information and pics to Yili. I am trying to upload pictures now.
I will be making the trip by myself and researching recovery homes.
I had my hemo checked today at work and it was 16.2 :-) :-) :-)

A couple of pics.

Just sent an email to Yily to see who will respond first. The photos when I was thinner are from two yrs ago before the lost of a job. I had done hcg and the weight stayed of for a couple of years. I could lose weight now but I think I need it for the transfer. I think I may loose 10 pounds before I have this surgery.
I'm 5'4 and I'm 180 I have not been this big since I had my son 12 yrs ago. If anyone has any tips on how to get in touch with Yily please share.

Durans email

This is a fyi. Please do not send anything to the Gmail account. I have talked to two ppl today at her office and I did not get a response because they could not find my email. Please you the same email handle but send it to@hotmail.

Hope that helps someone :-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon