Soon to Be Baez Doll or Cabral Barbie 2016 Xo - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies! So right now I'm in the middle of...

Hello ladies! So right now I'm in the middle of trying to decide whether I'm going dr Cabral or dr Baez .. I mean originally I was going with dr Baez but when I came across dr Cabral work it was enough to get me thinking maybe I should go to him. mainly because I heard with dr Baez she is good but more natural which is not bad but with Cabral he really gives that small waist and fat badonkkkkk .. I would like to avoid round 2 of i could but also with dr Cabral I have read his past history and that is quite nerve racking because it's not the same with dr Baez .... I would love to hear some opinions!!!

received my quote - going to be sending her deposit to set date

im so excited - I've decided to go with dr baez …i just feel more comfortable with her ..i know dr cabral can really snatch a waist.. but dr baez has worked really well with me through emails - whatsapp - and i just am going with my instinct that she's the one!! anyways I'm super excited I'm just in between dates right now - last week of april 22nd or 26th or the first week of may..i will also be uploading pics soon of my before!

SURGERY DATE BOOKED WITH BAEZ FOR SEPTEMBER 8TH 2016 AND DATE BOOKED WITH DR CABRAL SEPTEMBER 2ND

I'm absolutely torn! I'm noticing so much of cabals work and loving the results. but baez is also coming through - i hear lots from baez clients but dr cabral clients are not so open and i would really like to speak with someone who recently got work from cabral!!! also want to get opinions on how i should start preparing for my surgery it will come so quick