IM GOING WITH DR OASK IN MARCH.. MY MIND IS MADE UP!! =)

So here's my story I've been wanting this...

So here's my story I've been wanting this procedure for the last 10 months but haven't made any moves towards making it happen because my ex claimed he was fine with what I have! I am now knocked up with his baby and he is doing his thing. I'm three and a half months but I still want the procedure done. I know I can't get it while I'm pregnant but sure as hell can plan for it. I want this for myself and I know after having my 1st and last child I want to be the bomb.com there after. I want to throw it in his face if we aren't together many things he's lost out on. Look forward to planning and reading a lot of you ladies stories!

OCT 2014 isn't near but it'll be here before YOU KNOW IT!!

I'm looking to go in Oct 2014 which is my birthday month and a great present to myself after having my baby that year in April. I'm still waiting for a responds from Yily and Baez. Has anyone heard from either lately? I want this really bad and I'm planning ahead of time for this so I can be right by the summer follow! Ladies please let me know there email address or something.. Thanks in advance!!

Quote received from Yily today so I'm ok now! WAITING to hear from BAEZ and see who wins me over.

So I am currently 24 y/o and pregnant with my first child whom I make clear of in every post it seems lol. Well I'm looking to get a BBL with lipo to the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks, arms and waist via fat grafting to the buttock which I was quoted $3600. I am waiting for Baez to see whom is going to have a better prize and more for my money. I gotta take everything into consideration being that I'm about to have a newborn the same year I'm getting sx! I'M DOING THE MOST!!.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!. I GOT MY QUOTE FROM YILY AND BAEZ..! I FEEL LIKE I'M THAT BISH!!.

So yayyyyyyyyyyy I got my quote from both doctors! Breast Lift with Implants, Brazilian Butt Lift with liposuction to the arms, armpits, flanks, abdomen, full back and bra rolls (including hips) quotes by Baez is $4200... I got breast added with her because to me they look better than Yily's in my opinion.

On the other hand Brazilian Butt Lift with liposuction to the arms, armpits, flanks, abdomen, full back and bra rolls by Yily is $3600

I think I'm still leaning towards Yily due to lipo and body sculpture plus her butts are BIGGER!.! Idk THINKING.. THINKING.. AND MORE THINKING!!

Duran Dolls

So I'm home bored and on here of course! I decided to look at Duran work and started falling in love! She does nice breast lift with implants and bbl which is what I want all at the same damn time. I notice she takes her time and sx is a lot longer than other doctors in DR! I like that sounds as if she make sure everything is the bomb.com before you come from under the knife! I sent Duran an email for procedure as well as wish pics. I hope to hear from her soon not next yr.

I'm torn ... I'm torn .. I'm torn ...

So I thought I'd give a shoutout to bigolbutt whom seem cool and so far going to be my buddy if she doesn't back out on me! Lol but no you bet not back out on me ma'am.. We in this bish together! She's going to Duran and honestly if it wasn't for us linking up I probably wouldn't have paid Duran any attention. From what I seen Duran could do I think my buddy is making an excellent decision on her doc that maybe mine as well.. LOL but so serious!

My fingers is crossed and HOPE to hear from her soon with some good NEWS!!.

Recovery Houses and a hotel .. I'm CONSIDERING.. THEY ALL SEEM WORTHY!!.

• Upscale Recovery House
Website: http://upscalerh.com/Home_Page.php
Phone 551-200-5341
Email: Reservations@UpscaleRH.com

For every 7 nights you book, the 7th night is free.

Single Room $100 per night per person
Single bed with plush memory foam mattress

Double Room $85 per night per person
Two Single beds with plush memory foam mattress

Triple Room $75 per night per person
Three Single beds with plush memory foam mattress

Full length mirror
Recliner
8 Draw dressers
Night Stands
40" Flat screen TV

Ample towels, wash clothes, pillow and blankets are available at all times. We can accommodate most dietary needs with advance notice.

All prices quoted are in usd. We accept visa, master card, american express, ACH and cash deposits into our bank account. Bed reservations are not guaranteed until your initial $100 deposit is received.

Included with your reservation

- 24 hour nursing care
- 24 hour wait staff
- Daily Meals & Snacks
- Free Wi-Fi Flat Screen TV w/cable
- Transportation between our facility and your clinic
- Personal assistant to run errands
- Ambulance on standby 24 hours a day

Round trip transportation to/from the airport and our recovery house. $50/person

Onsite post-op massages. $25/massage

• Real Recovery Armonia
Website: http://realrecoveryhouse.wix.com/real-recovery-house
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Recovery-Armonia/184685655025856
Phone: 849-205-2018

-$85 per night/ $75 per night with Buddy

-You are not charged a fee for your room rental the day of your surgery, since you will not be using their accommodations for that day and you can store your baggage there free of charge

-They have their own massage area overlooking the sea. The massages are 1 hour, 45 min for the lymphatic; the rest is divided between paraffin, anti-stress massage, and ultra sound vibrations. Each massage is $25

-medical professionals/doctors on staff to come to your room to clean and unblock drains and dressing change and assist you 24 hours

-They do not have one set menu; they ask the patients what they would like to eat. Includes 3 meals and 1 snack created by a nutritionist

-free transportation to all medical appointments

-free broadband internet and Plasma TV with cable

-each room has a safe to store your personal belongings safely

-24 hour security surveillance and the entrance is restricted

-air conditioners and hot water in every room

-Free ambulance and laboratory if needed

-Assistance with getting meds from Pharmacy

• Healing Haven
Website: http://healinghavendr.com/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healing-HavenCuracion-Del-Asilo/644827455536761
Phone: (646) 400-7740
Email: healinghavendr@gmail.com

BOOK 5 NIGHTS GET 6TH NIGHT ROOM RATE FREE

Current Promotion of 15% off your entire all inclusive pre paid package

-$75-55 per night depending on which room your choose/$60-40 per night depending on which room you choose with a Buddy

-Full bed Suite with Comfortable Simmons Mattress and Twin bed Rooms with Comfortable Simmons Mattresses available

-All rooms have Air conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen TV with Cable, and Free Wi-Fi

-Full Body Massage for 1 hour with a certified massage therapist prior to your procedure or just to pamper yourself with revitalizing oils, hot towels, soothing music, and paraffin wax for $45

-Lymphatic massage for 40-50 min with a certified massage therapist which includes lymphatic technique, hot towel, ultra sound, paraffin wax, soothing music, revitalizing oil with trombocil cream to help relief of superficial hematoma (you provide Trombocil cream) for $35

-Continental breakfast of fresh fruit, oatmeal packet, croissants, juice, coffee, and tea included

-Lunch prepared daily from a set menu (example of lunch is salad with chicken, soups, wraps, rice & beans, fish) are $7

-Dinner prepared daily from a set menu (example of dinner is Baked chicken, fish, red potatoes, fresh vegetables, rice & beans, plantains) are $7

-Medication can be available for you upon your arrival if you email the list of medications to them before hand, typical pricing is $200 for Clavulin 1GR, Diclofen 50MG, Omperzol 20MG, Trombocil Cream, Heparine Shots 40MG

-Laundry service is available and is done daily for $25 per week. Please request services in advance

-Assisted overnight care giver for $40 per night. Care giver will attend to your over night needs while at Cipla, Sister Clinics, and in house. If you feel the need for a little extra personal care assistance for a day or two. Services include hygiene care, assistance with dressings, helping get in and out of bed, to/from restroom, attending to laundry, bringing your meals and beverages to you

-Cell phone rental for $25 per day

-Junior Suite is ideal for 1 or 2 people with 1 double bed space

-Bathroom with amenities

-1 sofa bed

-Dining table with 4 chairs

-Kitchen with fridge, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans at your disposal

-Dr. Duran will send a nurse to assist you for $30 per day

-You will have to hire your own chef for your meals, but there is also a restaurant on the 1st floor too

This description is from Booking.com

Junior Suite ($108 per night with breakfast included)
This junior suite has one queen bed, free Wi-Fi, a balcony with city views, free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with a sofa bed and flat-screen cable TV. The kitchen includes an oven, stove and coffee maker, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.

Room Facilities: Balcony, City view, Terrace , TV, Telephone, Radio, Cable channels, Laptop safe, Safe, Air conditioning, Iron, Suit press, Desk, Ironing facilities, Sitting area, Walk-in closet, Sofa, Soundproof, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Hypoallergenic, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Coffee machine, Wake-up service, Alarm clock, Executive Lounge Access, Towels/Sheets (extra fee)

Room Size: 323 square feet
Bed Size(s): 1 Sofa bed(s), 1 Queen.

Master Suite ($131 per night or $147 per night with breakfast included)
This spacious suite has 2 queen beds, free Wi-Fi, a balcony with city views, free Wi-Fi and a living-dining area with a sofa bed and flat-screen cable TV. The kitchen includes an oven, stove and coffee maker, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.

Room Facilities: Balcony, City view, Terrace , Pay-per-view channels, Telephone, Radio, Laptop safe, Flat-screen TV, Safe, Air conditioning, Iron, Desk, Ironing facilities, Sitting area, Walk-in closet, Sofa, Soundproof, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Hypoallergenic, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Guest bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining area, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Coffee machine, Wake-up service, Alarm clock, Executive Lounge Access, Towels/Sheets (extra fee)

Room Size: 431 square feet

Also at the facility: 24-Hour Front Desk, Baggage Storage, Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Ironing Service, Honeymoon Suite, Currency Exchange, Fax/Photocopying, On-Site ATM, Shuttle Service (Surcharge), Suit Press, Airport Shuttle (Surcharge), and restaurant

Ya'll watch out for SoSexciiZoey and bigolbutt in OCT 2014!!! Really tho Duran??!!..

Updating my status at work just thinking imma have to make a personal trip to DR to hop on Duran behind lol for this quote honey! SHOUT OUT TO MY BUDDY bigolbutt and here's to 2014 we making this happen one way or another believe that. SOOOOOO im getting really impatient but I'm NOT paying $150 for a quote it ain't that serious REAL TALK im gone with the wind fabulous! I also got a quote from Edgar Contreras $3500 for BBL and BL with Implants. Ummmm that's a damn GREAT DEAL! I would love to see more of his work because his price is AAAAAAAAAMAZING im just saying. So who do I choose as each doctor to perform the best on... Yily - waist and lipo, Baez - BREAST WORK OFF THE CHAIN, Contreras - pictures plz and price lol.. DURAN wth you at man.. Well anywho I gotta choose.. I can set a date with Baez and Contreras and know for sure by Monday!! You other DOCS playing with my emotions.. I guess let me calm down I'm hitting the keys to hard but ugh somebody plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell DURAN to holla at me FR FR (for real for real)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DURAN FINALLY WROTE BACK, HECK YILLY TO AT THE SAME DAMN TIME ..

Yesterday after waiting for over a month Duran wrote back and NOOOOO I didn't pay no $150 to get a quote from Jasmine, HECK I LOOK LIKE MONEY GROW ON TREES, it ain't that serious (no offense to those whom did) I guess it's patients. Well any whom Duran quoted me $3800 for Lipo with BBL and $5800 for Lipo with BBL and BL with implants. I asked several more questions and she responded back pretty fast I guess she got sometime on her hand to respond now. SHE'S OFF HER CELEBRITY status for maybe a FEW hours. I think Duran is amazing and after all this I'm sticking with Edgar Contreras i'll holla at Duran if round 2 is needed but I feel comfortable with whom I've chosen and after seeing shihilary if I spelled it right BABY GOT A BIG OL BACK OH YEA'

Now Yily on the other I was teamyily at 1st don't get me wrong but................. it's just a but so idk round 2 if needed she and Duran might have to strap for this MONEY!! Again Yily seems to be a sweet person but I'm wanting a BL with implants other an ass and she's not so excellent in that dept so 1st round I want the works and only a touch up thereafter..

WORK.. WORK.. WORK what you twerking with??! Flat for now lol..

WISH PICS AND THE LOOKING IM GOING 4...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO change of plans MAYBE!!! WHO KNOWS WHOSE THE WINNER BUT I'LL KNOW BY 10/2014...

SOOOOOOO I've been doing more research and I'm stuck between Contreras (BREAST) and Diaz (BREAST). I have also consider Duran (A$$, A$$, A$$) for the changes to this body! I'm looking to have a BBL AND BL but I want BOTH done at the same damn time UNFORTUNATELY two doctors can't work on me at the same damn time lol. So my sis (bigolbutt) has finally made her mind up and she's going to Duran. She's also informed me we have another buddy whose joining the team with us WELCOME HOMEGIRL! So anyways back to getting this tatted body looking right and tight once I have my handsome BABY BOY in 4/14. Idk who I really want but I do know I want it done and to look AMAZING. I deserve this after everything I've been through. I will be buying my plane ticket and passport Jan 1st, 2014 as my christmas gift to MYSELF. Time to let the chips fall where they may! ;)

TEXTING with my sis BIGOLBUTT!! Gotta <3 her..

So after careful consideration my mind is made. I knew in my heart all along I was a YILY DOLL and now I'm going to be just that no more changing hell I thought I was going to start getting GRAY HAIR behind this ish. I feel GREAT about my decision and I'm all aboard for many reasons. HER LIPO AND SCULPTURE can I get a WHOOT WHOOT lol her butts are looking amazing lately! I hope when its my turn she's sending them out breaking NECKS. Yeah ya heard me?? LLS! Well that is all folks. I'm ready to board the plain with my sis bigolbutt. NOOOOO NEW FRIENDZZZZZZ!

Keyshia Kaoir vs Irene The Dream (TOP BODIES 4 ME)

MORE WISH PICS!! CAN YOU TELL I

DOC and RECOVERY HOUSE choosen!! =)

So far I'm schedule with Dr Yily! Yayyyyyyyyy. I've decided I'd like to stay Real Recovery Armonia. I've relisted what's included and that's a damn GREAT deal. Excuse my french. I'm looking forward to this journey and it's outcome!

• Real Recovery Armonia
Website: http://realrecoveryhouse.wix.com/real-recovery-house
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Recovery-Armonia/184685655025856
Phone: 849-205-2018

-$85 per night/ $75 per night with Buddy

-Medical professionals/doctors on staff to come to your room to clean and unblock drains and dressing change and assist you 24 hours

-Free transportation to all medical appointments

-Free broadband internet and Plasma TV with cable

-Each room has a safe to store your personal belongings safely

-24 hour security surveillance and the entrance is restricted

-Air conditioners and hot water in every room

-Free ambulance and laboratory if needed

-Assistance with getting meds from pharmacy

UPDATE lol

I can spell ladies lol I meant chosen caught it after I post. Damn people wanna change ish on site what about us being able to edited our post if need too! DAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGG..

2 Years Later...

Here two years later, NO surgery and a 1 year old son who'll be 2 in April. I paid my deposit to go to Dr Omulepu in Miami, Fl. I'm looking to go in March. Of course I still have wish pics but more so realistic ones based on my body!

Top Doctors In Countries To Consider

::Dominican Republic
-Dr Cabral
-Dr Duran
-Dr Yily

Scheduled for May 2 with Dr Omulepu ..

I'm excited to finally have scheduled a date. It was a long time coming but I'm ready! I've already brought ALL my medical supplies. I'll be staying at a hotel or private rental because my male (??) and female best friend will be joining. Lol my male best friend questionable cause he's talking slow but any who. Any ladies in the area sry that time we'll be nice to meet.

I've also found some more realistic wish pics so NO more changing up. I'll be showing Dr Omulepu in hopes he come close. Also if NOT I'm planning 2 more rds one for mini tt and more butt the last for breast.

Happy Tuesday ladies!!.

Supplies by Spectrum

Reputable Pre and Post Op Info ...

Hey Ladies,

If your in serious need of a reputable company and or person for your supply needs please reach out to Chiseled Lux for all supplies such as garments, medical supplies, general info about after care and etc. You can't go wrong. They do have a online website if needing things that can't be found in stores.

Post Op Care in Savannah GA

Any ladiea in Savannah, GA or surrounding areas who has a doctor willing to see them after having lipo and bbl. If so, please provide info. Thanks

Doctor Change

So here I am. A mother of 1 who are I love with all my heart. I've made mistakes after mistakes but I honestly feel like 2017 is my year and I'm tying not to let anything get in my way. I'm scheduled with Dr Cabral sx on 3/13/17. I'm so excited always has been although things have been delayed so long. I've already book my dates with Serenitys Recovery House. No looking back!

Dr Omulepu is my doctor...

I cannot wait. This is the second time round him coming into my life. It's a must I go to him. I think it's a sign! I know he will deliver as I was stucj on going to DR. At this time in my life staying in the states will be a better option for me. I'm still on for March no specific date but looking for a buddy! HMU
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon