Amazing BBL Results

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 423 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dra. Medina CHANGED MY LIFE! I am now more...

Dra. Medina CHANGED MY LIFE! I am now more confident than ever all because of her. For years I struggled with my weight and never felt comfortable with how I looked, when I found Dra. Medina on this site I knew she was the one I needed to go to for this surgery. She was extremely responsive and let me know the earliest date she could fit me in. She gave me all of the proper instructions following up to the surgery. I emailed her in late May and was scheduled for July 18th.

As soon as I landed, my driver was ready for me and took me to my hotel, I woke up around 7 and went to get my X-Rays and other testing done. When I arrived at Dra. Medina's office she told me what order I was in for today and gave me a room to stay in until my surgery. After I took the blue pill, Dra. Medina took me to the surgery room and gave me anesthesia and I was knocked out!

I woke up in a lot of pain (my pain tolerance is very low I might add) and felt very uncomfortable and swollen for the next five days. I did not stay in a recovery house but I recommend anyone who reads this to stay in one because you get messages done daily and food for the time that you stay there.

I am currently 113 days post op and I feel AMAZING!!!! The first few days of my surgery I felt so swollen I thought I would cry because I couldnt tell if I could see a difference, which is a normal feeling, but for anyone who goes through this surgery you must remember that the journey starts AFTER your surgery. There will be ups and downs but the downs are in the early stages. As the weeks pass you will start to see results and for any questions you might have Dra. Medina will be there for you and will answer anything you ask in regards to your surgery and or health. I am so thankful to Dra. Medina and would recommend everyone to go to her.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra. Medina was amazingly sweet. I didn't even need to reintroduce myself, she knew me and addressed me by my name as soon as i got there. After my surgery she came into the room to check on me and gave me food and a stage two faja. Since the surgery she has kept in touch and checks up on me at lest 3 times a month. I am truly blessed to have had Dra. Medina as my plastic surgeon.