6.7.2016 Dr. Ulerio Will Give Me the Body I Always Wanted - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been researching doctors for about two...

I have been researching doctors for about two years now and I have finally decided on Dr. Ulerio, I like that safety is his number one concern.
Communication has been awesome, his assistant responds really quickly to all of my questions and concerns.
1. His deposit process was very simple through PayPal.
2. After making my deposit he actually scheduled a time for us to chat, he wants more information on what I want from this surgery (fantastic).
I am very excited, I have been waiting this moment my whole life. I will make sure I keep everyone updated on my journey.

Paradise Reovery House

I am staying at Paradise recovery house! I am very excited about this journey/change. I have about a month and a half to go!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am amazed at the communication between the doctor and I. He answers emails very quickly and is really organized. I chose him due to his focus on safety, which is my number one priority at this point. Dr. Ulerio also has some very great work, he looks as if he can really give me a shapely figure.