Mum 43yrs young-BBL , BA with lift , lower face lift with neck lift - DRA YILY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Single mum of 2 beautiful boys , My oldest boy is...

Single mum of 2 beautiful boys , My oldest boy is 24 years and my youngest boy is 11 years old. I do workout 4 times a week with boxing and Muay thai ( but looking at my pics which I took today it could be hard to tell !!) I came across this site accidentally back in July 2015 but like many off the lovelies on this site have become also become "addicted" to reading all the reviews which are very informative and interesting to read .

Surgery I am considering-
1. Breast implant revision - bigger ones please :)
I originally started with wanting a breast revision with a slightly bigger implant
I currently have 680cc tear drop PIP silicone implants which are 12 years old , and would like 800cc silicone high profile round implants , maybe need a breast lift with that

2. Brazilian Butt Lift (please please please )
I am pretty happy with my overall shape , I do love the roundness off my booty ( thanks to Muay Thai and squats and lunges and leg press ) but I would like a bigger rounder more "juicy " booty - a "basketball shelf booty" please
I wasn't even considering a BBL did t even know what it was until I saw the absolutely fabulous results from all the lovelies . In Australia a bigger delicious booty is not a popular procedure at all !!

My thinking- Surgery overseas scares me silly - it's the unknown
I currently live in Sydney Australia and to be honest I am absolutely scared out off my skin to be considering surgery abroad . I have never travelled overseas in my life and consider myself a big " home body" . I love being at home and had no interest in travelling overseas until NOW

Why am I thinking about surgery overseas ?? Great question !!
Well like many other lovelies on this site it's a cost factor . For a BBL in Australia it's about $10,000 To $12,000 ( that's about $14,000US) yes believe it it's true, and the surgeons here would not have the same experience as say in the U.S. Or Dominician Republic .
For a breast revision surgery with new implants to the size I want (800cc) it will cost about $7,000 ( that's about $8,500US ) so that would cost me about $19,000 Aussie dollars for both surgery' s !!!' Yep I'm choking too !!
Even trying to get a surgeon in Australia to put in 800cc has been a huge huge task . The surgeons in Australia are a lot more conservative than in the U.S. , I have had to search a long time to find a surgeon ( and I only found ONE ) who is willing to put in 800cc .
So I have a ton off things to say ,but I'm going to post some before pics ( pre op pics ) and will make some more posts very very soon :)

Help with contacting Dra Baez

Please help ladies. I have email for Dra Baez - draustraliafragisobaez@oulook.com. Is this her correct email ???

Email sent to Dra Baez for QUOTE

Good afternoon Dra Baez

Hello my name is Kyalla and I am a current member of Real Self and have read only wonderful reviews about yourself and your work so I am very excited to be making contact but extremely nervous at the same time .
I am interested in
1. Brazilian butt lift and
2. Breast implant exchange with lift

My current statistics are :
43 years of age
142lb weight
167cm height
BMI 24 ( as per BMI conversion calculator)
I am a Non smoker and never have been a smoker
Do not drink alcohol
Exercise 4 times a week on average

1. Brazilian butt lift
I am seeking a bubble butt ( basketball butt) nice and round
( I would rather the end result a butt than is bigger than my pre op expectations ) than a smaller one

My questions are :
Does this include the standard 12 areas of lipo ?
Can you please state exactly what the 12 areas are ?
Are the hips included in the BBL ?
How much would it cost for each additional area ( I would like the inner thighs and possibly my arms ) ? ( if this is possible)
Do I have enough fat at my current height / weight ratio for a 1100-1200cc for each buttock ?
If I do not have enough fat ( according to my current height /weight statistics) how much additional weight would I need to gain ?
What is the average surgery time required to perform this procedure ?
What anaesthesia is used ? ( is it a epidural block or general anaesthetic)

2. Breast implant exchange with possible breast lift
I currently have 680cc PIP tear drop silicone which I have had for 12 years with no medical complications ( I also have had 2 other previous breast augmentations each 6/7 years apart)
I did develop a hametoa with my first breast argumentation going back 20 years ago which was the only medical complication I have ever had)
I am seeking 800cc silicone high profile round

Do you perform breast argumentation with 800cc implant and if so
How many procedures have you performed at this size ( just a rough estimate ) ?
What type of implant is available and who is the manufacturer ?
What anaesthesia is used ?
What is the average length of surgery time ?
I also am thinking about a

3. Labiaplasty
My questions are :
Do you perform this type of surgery and if so how many procedures have you performed ( just a rough estimate) ?
How long does this surgery take to perform?

COSTS

Can you please advise what the TOTAL cost would be for all 3 surgeries performed at the same time as follows:
Brazilian butt lift
BReast augmentation implant revision with breast lift
Can you please provide an itemised all inclusive listing for each of the surgeries:
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
The BA implant revision with breast lift
I am looking to have the procedures carried out about late February or March 2016 ( is this possible with your surgery schedule ) ??
What would be the deposit required and when would the deposit be required?
What are the terms and conditions regrading the deposit if I needed to change my surgery date ?
I have been researching these procedures for many many months gathering as much information as possible , so I am aware that my body must be in peak condition for surgery .
I have been taking the following supplements since 08 September 2015 as follows:
Mega B complex ( 1 tablet daily)
Ferro- Grad C ( dried ferrous sulphate 325mg, sodium ascorbate 562.4 mg) ( 1 tablet daily)
I will be starting the
Folic acid tomorrow ( 14 September 2015)
I have just had my blood work done ( 03 September 2015)
My haemoblobin is 134 (g/l units ) reference is ( 119-160)
My haematocrot is 4.5 ( x10*12/L) units
Reference (3.8-5.8)
My only concern is my iron levels 18.3 (pmol/L) units , reference is ( 135-650)
The only medication I currently take is -
Sereoquel 25mg daily which I have been taking for about 3 years
I am extremely nervous about travelling overseas for surgery ( and travelling overseas in general) so am happy to take any advice that you may offer in regards to the preparation and recovery
I am looking to arrive 2 days before surgery and stay 10 nights ( in a recovery home not sure which one yet)
One of my concerns is: will the healing of the BBL be affected as a result of my flight back home to Sydney Australia) it's a total of about 19 hours with 1 or 2 stops ) ??
I know this is a very lengthy email as I prefer to send only a few emails with all my questions rather than many many emails with one question in each email as I know that your time is precious .
I really appreciate your time and thank you in advance
( I will have to send my pictures separately )
Kind regards
Kyalla Bardney-Battaglia
kyallabb@hotmail.com
Also would this be the best way for future communications

Request for quote for BBL and BA with lift -Dra Tania Medina

So I sent a email on Friday evening ( 18 Th ) last night about 9 pm Aussie time and I already had received an email from Dra Medina by 10am ( Aussie time ) Saturday 19th I forgot to send my pics so I sent my pics on the Saturday morning to Dra Medina and received a return email within the same day I will be receiving my quote next week. Wow I'm so excited it's starting to feel like it's all real.

Dra Medina is very quick at responding to emails - which is fantastic :) :)

I really like that Dra Medina ONLY operates on TWO patients a day. I'm feeling more confident with going abroad for surgery

Decision made -I'm going with Dra Tania Medina De Garcia

Feel very confident with my decision and happy with my decision. I have read tons of reviews did more researching on Internet feeling excited. :)

Quote received from Dra Medina for BBL - no lipo to stomach !!

Hello, Kyalla

I think I can do a very good job to improve your figure, so you can be the best version of you.

After see your pictures I understand I can improve your body with the following interventions:
Liposuction on lower and upper back
Flanks
Waist
with or without lipoinyection to Buttock (BBL)

Price: US$3700.00

US$75.00 per night. 10 nights US$ 750

Transportation included:

Airport Pick up
Medical Check up
Bring you back to the airport
US$100.00

Total price: US$ 4550.00

Extras areas of liposuction are US$ 300 each one (YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PRIMARY LIPOSUCTION AREA).

Please read all the information.

Some dolls pics: http://www.tucirujana.com/dt_gallery/dolls/

YOUR QUOTE INCLUDED:

• HONORARY MEDICAL STAFF. (SURGEON, HELPERS, NURSES, MEDICAL CARE POSTSURGICAL, ANESTHESIOLOGY)

• SURGERY ROOM.

• SURGICAL EQUIPMENT.

• WASTE MATERIALS ROOM NO SPECIALIZED AND SPECIALIZED SURGERY.

• ANESTHESIOLOGY

• DISPOSABLES, DRUGS, AND RECOVERY ROOM.

• ROOM 24 HRS. (EXTRA DAYS ARE 200 DOLLARS)

• MONITORING AND CURES POSTOPERATIVELY.

• ONE POST SURGERY GARMENTS

• LABORATORY (CBC, GLYCEMIA, UREA, CREATININE, TGO, TGP, TP, TPT, HIV, HBSAG, HVC, BHCG, URINE) (ANY OTHER LABORATORY HAS TO BE PAY BY THE PATIENT)

• CARDIOVASCULAR EVALUATION. (ANY OTHER EVALUATION THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)

• EKG

• X-RAY (ANY OTHER SPECIAL STUDY THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

· The Administrative Process and balance of fees is due 48 hours before surgery.

· Price is in America dollars.

· To book a surgery date you have to make a US$300 not refundable deposit.

· Prices Guarantee only for 3 month.

· Any other test that is not list is extra.

· If you do have Diabetes, asthma cardiovascular pressure problems, smoke or has any other diseases bring an extra US$300.00 for an specialist evaluate and approve for surgery.

· The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.

· Is important to have a good hemoglobin level to have your surgery done. Your Hemoglobin and levels has to be over12ml for one procedure, more than 13 g/ml for 2 procedures and more than 14mg/dl for 3 procedures.

· Is recommend to stay 14 days after surgery or more depend of the procedures.

· Take Iron pills 6 weeks before surgery. 2 weeks before stop all that contain Vitamin A and E.

· The U$ 300 deposit to secure the date of your surgery are not refundable in case of cancellation

· Must remain off work 3-4 weeks.

· If you don’t have a place to stay you can use a recovery house. The costs is 75 dollars a night all inclusive. Also we can coordinate transportation.

· Nonsurgical guest to stay at the recovery house is US$55 a day plus transportation.

· In case you need to stay extra night at the recovery house for your condition or after surgery cost US$75.

· The take home medication are not included in the quote. Costs approximately 250 dollars. Antibiotics, pain medications, proton pump inhibitors, vitamin C and Iron. Other medication than those has an extra cost.

· The lymphatic drainage massage should be performed, recommended are 10 massages. This has cost about 300 dollars. Massages are not included in the quote.

· It is mandatory for patients to buy insurance complications, the cost is between 150 dollars. Bring it in cash. Can get in the offices. The complication insurance cover extra hospitalization in case of complication, does not cover anything that is ambulatory

· . If you smoke you will have oxygen treatments (mandatory), at least 6 hours, each hour cost US$ 100.

· In order to get surgery you BIM has to be less than 33.

· A specific result it is promise in any case after surgery because everybody has a different body type.

· You may need others procedures to achieve your final look.

· If you broke your drain after you get out of the clinic, you have to pay US$25 dollars to replace it. It is not cover by complication insurance.

Medication after Surgery (cost US$250):

Cirujana Plástica, Reconstructiva y Estética

Board certified plastic surgeon

Tel. 809-562-1586 / 829-850-1586

Quote only valid for 3 months !! Is this standard for all BBL quotes

Hello lovelies. I just received my quote from Dra Tania Medina De Garcia and it's only valid for 3 months . Can any lovely please let me know if they have had their quotes which are valid for only 3 months . Thank you :)

Request for quote to DRA YILY for BBL and BA implant exchange with Iift

Well like many of the lovelies on this site I have had a change of mind. I just can't seem to decide and Yily's work is amazing ! So I emailed Yily today.
I also sent my pics through as well.
( below is the email I sent )

Good afternoon Dra Yily

My name if Kyalla and I live in Sydney , Australia and am a current member of Real Self

My current statistics are :
43 years of age
142lb weight
167cm height
BMI 24 ( as per BMI conversion calculator)
I am a Non smoker and never have been a smoker
Do not drink alcohol
Exercise 3/4 times a week on average

1. Brazilian butt lift
I am seeking a bubble butt ( basketball butt) nice and round with the smallest waist possible

My questions are :
Does this include the standard 12 areas of lipo ?
Can you please state exactly what the 12 areas are ?
Are the hips included in the BBL ?

2. Breast implant exchange with breast lift

I am seeking 800cc silicone high profile round

Do you perform breast argumentation with 800cc implant and if so
What type of implant is available and who is the manufacturer ?

COSTS
Can you please advise what the TOTAL cost would be for all surgeries performed at the same time as follows:
Brazilian butt lift
BReast augmentation implant revision with breast lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
The BA implant revision with breast lift

Questions relating to the deposit

What would be the deposit required and when would the deposit be required?
Mega B complex ( 1 tablet daily)
I will be starting the
Folic acid and Vitamin C next week

I know this is a very lengthy email as I prefer to send only a few emails with all my questions rather than many many emails with one question in each email as I know that your time is very precious .
I really appreciate your time and thank you in advance
( I will have to send my pictures separately )

Quote received from DRA Medina for BBl and BA implant exchange

This is the reply I received as I had a few further questions )
I must say DRA Medina is very quick at responding however I'm just not sure about " getting that tiny tiny waist " !! So I decided to do some further researching. I have not ruled out DRA Medina at current

The email reply received :
Does the BBl include the standard 12 areas of lipo as I want lipo on my stomach ?
The bbl package includes lipo on flanks, stomach, waist, upper and lower back and bbl
What is the name of the recovery house ?
Myhomerecovery.com
Would I need to put on any further weight for at least 1100 cc in each buttock and if so how much weight ?
The cc's will depend on how much fat I can take from your back
What is meant by a primary area of liposuction ?
The areas stated in the quote dear
Can I have lipo on my inner thighs for the BBL ?
Extra US$ 300
How many inches would my waist be reduced by ? ( just roughly as I want the smallest waist possible )
That always be determine on surgery room dear
Are you able to perform a breast augumentation revision with lift changing my current implants of 680cc tear drop silicone PIP to high profile round 800cc silicone ??
Yes, If you can afford them of course
What would be the costs associated with this additional breast augumentation revision if you are able to perform this ?
lipo + bbl + breast aug. US$ 5000 surgery price

Hello ladies happy to receive any comments Lol

Would love to receive some comments feeling a bit left out lol

Used the - my language translator app to send quote to DRA Lily

I had read another ladies review about contacting DRA Lily and her tip was to send the quote in Spanish as you would get a quicker response ( sorry I can't remember which review it was ). So I downloaded the My language app on the iPad and translated the whole email into Spanish. ( I hope it's all correct ) and resent my email quote. With Spanish version first then English. Hope this works :)
The

Quote received from DRA Lily within 3 days - very comphrensive email

Package 1:

· 7 days of stay at one of the best Recovery Houses available in DR
· Post-op medication (listed below)

Makes a total of: $5,400 USD

Package 2:

Makes a total of: $4,700 USD *

Package 2:

*The quote above is valid for 6 months*

Also included in the quote total are the following:
ü One compression garment
ü Post-op medication (listed below) (included only in package one)
ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, meals, surgical assistants, etc).

The compression socks are not included, but every patient must have them. You can either bring them from home or buy them her for $25 USD.

The Recovery House includes the following services:
ü Roundtrip transportation to airport
ü Transportation to medical appointments
ü Bilingual assistance 24/7 (may vary)
ü Medical service by a Certified Doctor (may vary)
ü Laundry service for surgical clothes
ü 3 meals, 2 snacks
ü Personalized drinking water
ü Air conditioner
ü WiFi
ü International TV
ü Change of sheets and towels 24/7
ü Pillows
ü All necessary help for your recovery!!

If you want to get a Tummy Tuck instead of just Lipo:
Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.
The above prices are valid only if you add them to the quote above.

Optional Costs
· Lymphatic massages $25 to $30 each session (must get 10 sessions minimum)
· Additional garment $150 -160 US
· Brassier $60 US
· Compression sleeves for your arms $70US
· Compression Socks $25 US
· Blood Transfusion $250 US
· Overnight care for your surgery day $50 US
· Medical Insurance $135US. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. ITS MANDATORY
· Echocardiogram (ECG) Is required for patients who suffer from the following conditions: 40 years old and above, High Blood Pressure (HTA), Hypothyroidism- Hyperthyroidism, Diabetes, Risky factors like smoker, alcohol drinker, Alterations detected on the EKG $120 USD. It’s mandatory.
· Stress test required only for some patients with the same health conditions as described for those who need Echocardiogram $ 120. It is mandatory.
· Evaluation by Pulmonologist: is necessary for asthmatics, smokers, any lungs or bronchial conditions, or those who show any condition for which needs this test to ensure that the patient is good for surgery. $ 100 USD. It is mandatory.
· Evaluation by Hematologist: is necessary for patients with a medical condition in the blood ($ 50 to $ 65 USD). If you end up to be a patient with a hemoglobin below 12, the surgery cannot be performed. You have the option of returning to us at another time, when you are able to have surgery or undergo treatment, which must be prescribed by a hematologist, to try to raise your hemoglobin level in a shorter time, which represents a longer stay in the country. The cost of treatment (it’s separate from consultation fee) is undefined, depends on the medication needed for each patient.

Medication
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. You can get them in your country, make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
§ HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
§ CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.
§ AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections
§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.
§ RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.
§ FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
§ FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
§ THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
§ VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:
1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 1 month prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7

2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35. You can calculate your BMI through this link: http://www.indicemasacorporal.org/en/body-mass-index.php

3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.
4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.
5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.
6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t take drug. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.
It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

DRA Yilys email for quote received. Outlining what to bring

What to bring
1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)
2. You need to bring the receipt of your deposit, physically.
3. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.
4. Box of baby wipes
5. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)
6. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $25 USD extra.

If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.

The day of your surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Duration of your surgery
It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:
Select the date you would like to have surgery. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300 (non refundable). (WIRE TRANSFER).
A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with:
1. A picture or screenshot of the receipt of the transaction.

2. Name of the person who’s getting surgery and phone number.

3. Name of the account holder.

4. Date of transaction.

5. Deposit amount.

6. Confirmation number.

Notice: After you send me the required information, it will take me several days to confirm with my bank that your deposit was received, but don’t worry, your appointment we’ll be already secured.

You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery and bring it with you. Send deposit from your bank. The receipt must have your name on it, if you send the deposit from another person’s account you have put a note on the receipt with your name so we know it’s coming from you. If you get to come for surgery and after you do your labs something comes out wrong and you can’t do the surgery, the $300 USD deposit will be used to cover the cost of the labs, meaning that the $300 will not be refunded. You can’t switch your deposit to another person under any circumstance. If you do not have a bank account search online on how to wire money internationally) Do not use xoom.com.

Deposit information:
§ City: Santo Domingo
§ Providence: Santo Domingo
§ Zip Code: 11603
§ Phone: 809-788-9696

Think I might go with DRA Yily instead off DRA Medina -?? Any suggestions ladies

Seems like a very comphrensive email quote from DRA Yily with absolutely EVERYTHINg detailed. Which I really like.
ALL questions answered.

OMG. I have to gain about 20lbs. About 9 kgs. This is going t kill me :( :(

Don't know how I'm going t put on that much weight. It's going to be hard cause it's spring now then summer starts December.

DRA Yily has reondecd within 2 days

DRA Yily has responded within 1 day to all my emails and answered all my questions. I feel confident having my surgery with Yily . I am aware of negative comments and the death how ever feel that as long as every single pre and post operative care is taken and the body is in the best physical condition for surgery then I have no concerns. :)

Surgery set for January 20, 2016. With DRA Yily. NERVOUS already.

Sending my $US 300 ( about $320 Aussie ) deposit in the next 2 days via wire transfer which costs $32.00. OMG. This is really happening.

Passport will take about 2 weeks

Have to apply for my passport which takes about 2 weeks or can get it in 2 business days for a extra fee.

Vitamins and need weight gain powder

Going this week to get
Vitamin c and
Folic Acid
For the weight gain will be taking ENSURE powder. it's loaded with calories

Problems with sending deposit - please help ladies !!

I'm having major problems with sending my deposit . I'm in Sydney Australia and apparently I can only send the wire transfer ( TT - telegraphic transfer ) as PESO not US Dollars which means that the deposit can ONLY be received in PESO . . I have tried all our major banks plus credit unions plus western union money transfer and money exchange . How did you ladies send the deposit so it is received In U.S. Dollars ?????????

Rest of the vitamins

Started taking the other 2 vitamins
Folic Acid and
Vitamin C

So the list off vitamins for pre-op are as follows :
Ferro-Grad C ( known as iron) - ( contains ) 325mg dried ferrous sulphate and sodium ascorbate 562 mg
Mega Complex B - high potency formula ( Blackmores)
Vitamin C Bio C Chewable -500mg ( Blackmores)
I-Folic ( folic acid plus Iodine) -500ug ( Blackmores)

I have been Taking the iron and mega B for about 1 month and have been taking the vitamin C and folic acid for about a week.
This means I will have been taking the vitamin supplements for about 3 months before my operation on 20 January 2016.
I'm on a " vitamin high " lol

Current pic and altered pic

One is normal pic off myself and the other is my "wish " pic off my self :)

Anyone had 800cc implants with DRA YILY -please HELP

Hello ladies. I am just wondering if any ladies have had 800cc silicone implants with DRA YILY. If not what is the maximum breast implant size that a lady has had. Appreciate all comments :)

List off things to pack for your ""SURGERY JOURNEY" :)

Hello ladies. Thanks to all the ladies great reviews that I have read I have complied a list to be packed for my surgery journey. Seems like a very LONG LIST. Lol

My list :
Toothbrush - toothpaste
Mouthwash- hand Sanitiser
Shampoo- conditioner
Comb/brush- deodorant
Moisturiser - hair bands
Bio-oil-
Antibacterial wipes (2 packs)
Medical disposable gloves ( Latex- 2 boxes of about 10 gloves )
3 bars antibacterial soap
Soap dish- toothbrush/ toothpaste container
Toiletry bag ( Large one :) )
Kotex pads ( thick )
Lip balm- cotton tips ( 1 box of 100 cotton tips )
Wets cleansing towelettes ( 3 packs )
Washcloth/ face washer
Adhesive tape / medical tape
Gaze pads
Female urinal
Back scratcher ( just In case for the back itches)
Portable pill organiser case ( one that has AM and PM )
iPhone and iPad chargers
Medicine timer
HOLO LILO ( pregnancy pillow - inflatable air mattress)
Pens/ notepad ( for scribbling notes etc)
3 sheets of lipo foam silicone back adhesive foam pads
Antiseptic spray
Abdominal board ( Tabla brand )

Medicines/ vitamins list
Dulce lox
Neo sprain
Tylenol
Thrombosis cream
Arnica Montana cream ( for brusining and swelling)
Vitamin C -500 mg
Iron
Vitamin B Complex ( high strength)
Folic acid -10 mg

Clothes list:
6 plain cheap t-shirts
6 pairs socks
3/4 very loose easy to wear summer dresses
Flat shoes / thongs / slip ons ( that are easy to put on and off)
Comfortable sports type bra
6 singlets
Undies / knickers.

Faja / compression garments:
3 pairs compression ankle socks
3 pairs compression thigh high socks
Vedette liposuction compression garment ( I'm looking to buy style : 929 - nude colour - $ 63.99 Aussie or thereabouts
Fajate virtual sensuality panty thermal shaper girdle - control hollow ( not sure off price )
Waist trainer garment. ( not sure which one yet or what size)
Compression sleeves for arms ( need to be full arm length)

Miscellaneous things:
Luggage locks
Travel mini safe ( for passports and cards )
Travel Waist belt / waist pouch ( wear under clothing to keep money etc safe )
RDIF armour card ( this prevents scammers from skimming the details from your passport and cards - even if you have them in your purse) costs $60 Aussie dollars

That's a bit off a short list - !!!! I'm expecting to pay about $400 Aussie dollars all up. Here's hoping it won't be too much more

Body diagrams may be helpful !!!

I read from another ladies review that taking in a body diagram in English and Spanish may be helpful with communications
I went online and searched for medical body diagrams
Did one in English and one in Spanish
With the Spanish one I used a English to Spanish language converter ( works wonders )

Finally made the deposit !!!!!

OMG. Trying t get my deposit through has been a "mammoth" task . After going to a total off 7 places including banks , credit unions , money exchange and western union who all said that It can't be received in DR in US dollars finally the bank Internet tech man says. Off course it can be received in US $. Cause DR trades in peso and US I finally got the $300US deposit sent through after bring on the phone for 35 mins grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So $300US ended up being $431 Aussie. Plus a $20 bank fee. It's finally done - this is really Real. I'm so beyond excited. Whoop whoop.

Any ladies from Australia

Going over to DR. ???? Just wondering cause I have not read any reviews from ladies who have been from australia. :)

Flight to DR range from 20hrs up to 42 hours

Just been checking a few airlines the quickest flight time from sydney australia to DR is about 20 hours. Has one stop in LA. some flights take up to 42 hours. With 2 stops. The stops are usually In LA. cost off return flight ( domestic ) on average is about $2200. Some flights are $8000 return. Yep. Crazzzy. If I was t go business class it would b about $12,000. Yep I almost choked too !!

travel tips from the Dominican Republic Consulate in Sydney

Just spoke to a real lovely man at the Dominican Republic Consulate in Sydney

For travel advice and keeping safe. Maybe I am " over preparing" if there is such a thing but I have never travelled before and especially as I am travelling by myself on a very long flight.
He said that even luggage locks can't guarantee that ones luggage will NOT be tempered with. !!! Oh dear.

Travel advice I received :

ALWAYS keep watch off all cards / credit etc never allow someone to take your cards out off your sight EVER

Be aware of card / credit and passport skimmers

Be very careful with travelling from the airport even if the driver has ID and is legitimate especially being female

Always take prescription medications and important things in the carry on luggage

Advice given on taking prescription medications to DR

If taking prescription medications into DR best to contact the consulate in your country to see if those medications are legal in DR -
keep the medications in their original packaging ,
take the original prescription ( or repeat) and
Get a letter from your Doctor stating what the medications are for

The man at the the Dominican Republic Consulate said he will write a letter and stamp it for me to make sure I am allowed to take my medications into DR

Am I over preparing ladies :) !!!!!!

Surgery date CONFIRMED. Email received from DRA YILY So EXCITED. Whoop whoop :)

Good afternoon Ms. Kyalla

We confirmed you surgery appointment for January 20th, 2016. You must be at the clinic at 6-30am the day of the surgery. Or the previous day before 2.50 pm to do all the arrangement for surgery. (Remember Not eat before your blood test)

Important notes: Your 300US of deposit is not REFUNDABLE, and we do not deliver the analysis in case you decide to switch from doctor, also must pay 300 extra dollars for making us lose a place in our agenda, thanks.

If you smoke or are asthmatic you must see the pulmonologist and it´s an extra cost (100US).

The package 2 only covers the surgery, no include the medication. You need to bring them or buy it here, it has a cost of 250US.

If you have another medical condition you need to pay for the medical specialist. They have their own prices and THESE PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PACKS.

The Medical Insurance It’s mandatory. It covers any complication that could come up within the first 30 days after surgery as long as you’re still in Santo Domingo. Example: Clinic fees, medication that you might buy because of the complication. It cost 135 US. ITS NOT OPCIONAL

What to bring:

· You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

· If you are going to be a Tummy Tuck patient you must have a Breathing machine. You can buy it here, it cost $20 US.

· You need to bring the receipt of your deposit, physically.

· You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc.

· T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

· Box of baby wipes

· Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

· Compression Socks. If you want you can buy it here, it cost $25 USD extra.

· 250 dollars extras just in case you need a blood transfusion (that is refundable the next day of surgery.) It’s mandatory

· Everybody needs to have somebody to spend the night the day of surgery, Otherwise you have to pay 50 dollars for a nurse. It’s mandatory.

· Finally is very important to bring your nails unpainted.

The Recovery House includes the following services:

?? Roundtrip transportation to airport

? Transportation to medical appointments

? Bilingual assistance 24/7 (may vary)

? Medical service by a Certified Doctor (may vary)

? Laundry service for surgical clothes

? 3 meals, 2 snacks (for day)

? Personalized drinking water

? Air conditioner

? WiFi

? International TV

? Change of sheets and towels 24/7

? Pillows

? All necessary help for your recovery!!

3. Remember your body mass index (BMI) needs to be under 35. You can calculate your BMI through this link: http://www.indicemasacorporal.org/en/body-mass-index.php

Found my "perfect wish boobs "

Found my perfect wish boobies. 800cc silicone implants. I want these. Yippeeee.

Current measurements.

Chest - 40 inches
Waist -30 inches. - yuk yuk
Hips -39 inches

Weight- 145 pounds or 66 kg ( have to get up to at least 70kg)

Wish measurements -
Waist - 26 inches
Hips -40-41 inches

Weight gain progress. Eating , eating and more eating Yippeeeeeeee

Hello lovelies

Well I must say I actually have been enjoying eating what ever I want whenever I want and how much I want. The only times I have not worried about my weight was with my 2 pregnancies.

I am eating everything ( cheesecake , pizza , salami , McDonald's , chocolate ) but trying not to have too much junk . Actually I am already over eating all that food blah blah.

Carbohydrate loading :
Eating potatoes , rice , pasta , bread daily
I'm eating so much I don't want to eat anymore and I'm definatley NEVER HUNGRY

Still exercising though , 3 classes a week plus 1 hour of weights , 30 mins ring work ( for core strengthening) and stretching 3 times a week. Just can't give up the exercise yet. I will only the 1 January 2016 to pack on the last few kilos.

Strange I haven packed on the weight I thought I would by eating twice as much food , late at night and junk food as well !!!!

WEIGHT GAIN so far
Starting weight -64 kilos ( 141 pounds )
Current weight - 68 kilos ( 149 pounds )
Target weight - 72 kilos ( 158 pounds )

I'm going to feel probably gross right at the end but I just keep telling myself I want that big bubble butt and it's all going to be sucked out anyway lol and I know as soon as I start e excising again the weight will drop off.

Will put up a updated pic for my weight gain over weekend.

Men like bigger butts. :)

My experience is with those few extra kilos ( and we all know that goes to the butt and thighs but also to the belly ) I have been getting more attention from men even with a bigger belly as well. Very strange !!!!!!

Will be staying at LUXURY RECOVERY HOUSE

Will be staying at luxury recovery house . Choose the 10 day package which was included in the quote from Dra Yily. OMG. Can't wait. Give me that BUBBLE BUTT and tiny waist. Please :)

List off recovery homes in DOminician Republic I have come across

This is a list off Recovery homes I came across from reading ladies reviews and doing my own research

Luxury Recovery home
Recovery Armonia
Serenity Recovery Home
Arelis Recovery Home

Dra Yily is so sweet. :)

Every email I have sent to DRA Yily she always responds in 24 hours , always answers all my questions and is so sweet and polite. I am really happy with my decision and confident that DRA Yily can give me the results I am seeking :)

Things to do before flying out !! TRAVEL PRECAUTIONS

Tips from Dominician Republic Consulate and smart traveller

Get travel insurance !! Something like medical complications insurance ??!!!!

Take 2 Photocopys of each of the following documents :

Passport
Travel insurance policy
Itenary and tickets
Visa's
Any credit cards / debit / ATM cards
Drivers Licence

Leave a copies with a family member or friend and
Take a copies when travelling

Register travel details and contact details ( and Itenary ) with Australian embassy
Register travel details with bank ( which can be done online for relevant bank ) this is so the bank knows you are travelling in case you lose a card need a limit increase but more so , so the bank doesn't think your cards were stolen and fraudulent transactions are occurring .

Also take extra passport photos
Convert Aussie $$ into U.S. $$ in case of emergencies as the ATMs at airports charge quite high withdrawal fees and conversion fees etc

Take details of the nearest Australian embassy.( consulate )
Get any relevant vaccinations at least 6/8 weeks in advance ( I think )

Did I leave anything out. :) lol Maybe I being a bit OCD. :)

Australian Consulate in Santo Domingo -

Santo Domingo DR
Phone : 809 541 4446
Email: suite600@claro.net.do

The joys if weight gain !!! :( :(

Oh my. I currently weigh about 71 kg ( 156. Pounds ) :( this is my heaviest I have been except being pregnant. As u can see in the pic I store my weight in my inner thighs. And yes they r rubbing together. I can't weight till this surgery is over. !!

Starting weight 65 kilos ( 143 pounds )
Current weight 71 kilos (156 pounds ).

Total off 13 pounds in 2 months. Got another 2 pounds to go (1kilo)

Gained 5 kilos ( 11 pounds ) another 3 to go :( Want that big butt :)

Weighed myself a few days ago.

Current weight -71 kilos or 156 pounds

Have to put on another 3 kilos or 6 pounds :( :(

Starting weight was - 65 kilos or 143 pounds

Going to get a lower face lift with the BBL

Lower face lift will cost an additional US $2,200

So I for my quote from DRA Yily for the lower face lift with neck lift and it's all booked with my BBL on Wednesday 20th January 2016. OMG can't wait for my new body and face. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Decided to go for 1200cc breast implants with Dr Revis in Florida

Will go 2 months after have my BBL surgery and lower face lift.

Have decieded to go to Dr Revis in South Florida USA. Dr Revis has a lot of experience with XL breast implants. That will be my 4th BA should take me to a 12H. Whoop whoop. New body new face and new boobs for a future wedding.

48 days til I fly out. Whoop whoop :)

48 days and counting down. December will fly by so quickly. Then I'm almost there. Suppose I better start getting supplies soon. :)

Surgery date Brought forward to 12 January 2016. Yipppeeeeeeee

Surgery date moved forward to Tuesday 12 January 2016.

OMG. I'm going to fly out on Saturday 9 January. Suppose I better get my passport and plane ticket soon and all my supplies.

This is getting REAL. Whoop whoop.

40 days til I fly out. Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Officially stopping all forms of exercise as of today. :( :( I want a big fat bum

I'm eating up crazzzzyyyyyy. Everything anything whatever I want. Mmmmmm. Got to put n another 3 kilos at least.

Finally decieded on my " perfect " wish pics.

Wish pics

Eating ridiculous amounts off food :(

To gain the last 3 or so kilos ( or 6 pounds )

Eating my normal healthy food plus donuts , cabonossi , KFC ( yuk by the way ) cake , McDonald's , biscuits , soft drink lots off cheese pasta. Bags off potato chips. So much food. I feel disgusting eating all that crap. But only 40 days or so left. Eat eat eat eat.

Immunisations needed before I go

My doctor said I would need the following immunisations as I have no immunity

Hep C ( 3 separate shots over the next 21 days - $35 per shot )
Hep A ( minium 2 weeks before I fly out )
Whooping cough ( minium 2 weeks before I fly out )
Tetanus ( minium 2 weeks before I fly out )

So I'm starting the first hep B shot this Wednesday 9 December !!

Doing major house cleaning and organising before I fly out

Want to have a "stress free recovery when I get back " so I have started all the major household cleaning

Cleaning all the kitchen cupboards
Cleaning behind the washing machine , lounge , stove
Washing all the lounge covers
Cleaning the windows

Etc.

My boyfriend is supportive and happy for me. ????????????????????

My boyfriend ( or should I say future husband - but he just doesn't know it yet )
Says I will have a hot body when I come back.
My reply : I know. ????????????????????????????

After a 6 kilo ( 13 pound ) weight gain - feeling rather bloated and yukkkyyy????????

Starting weight : 65 kilos ( 143 pounds )
Current weight : 71 kilos (156 pounds )

Looks like I hold my extra fat straight on the thighs , ass and stomach

My ultimate wish pic.

Finally found my "ultimate wish pic "

Blood work great. ???????????? been on the vitamins for 3 months now !!

Got my blood work back today. Happy happy happy.

Haemoglobin - 14:1
Iron , glucose , creatinine , and haematocrit great as well.

Trying to book flight - a 2 HOUR HOLD with QUANTAS. R u joking !!!!

I need to ask some questions about the flight before I book but the hold time is 1:40 mins to 2 hours. WTF.

QUICKEST flight time - 24 hours 32 mins !!!!
LONGEST flight time I found - 50 hours. Whattttttt !!!!!!

They call that customer service.

Just hit 71.6 kilos. OMG. I can't button up my shorts now. ????????

Starting to feel really GROSS.

I was this weight when I was 7 months pregnant. Clothes are not fitting anymore. My boyfriend doesn't mind my weight gain at all. He says he can hardly tell I've gained like 6 kilos. What a trooper. ????????????????

$3150 for a return airplane ticket from Sydney to Santo Domingo. OMG

Yep. Brought the ticket today.

That was a "cheap " flight too . Each way it's about a oral off 27 hours including 2 stops.

Apparently January is the busy season if the flight was booked in the mo th off February it's about $1800. Sigh. ????????????????????
Flight OUT - departs Sydney to LA then to JFK then to Santo Domingo.

Medications and immunisations are becoming "costly"

Got most off the medications as prescribed by DRA Yily. Filled toward

Immunisations I have to have before I leave are :

Hep B - 3 shots ( total cost $95 Aussie )
Hep A -
Tetanus
Polio
Whooping cough - all up another $230 Aussie $$

I think the budget has busted. !!!!!!

Seriously getting VERY VERY nervous. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh. It's really real. I. Getting scared now. !!!!!!

Looks like I will be a single woman when I go now. !!!!!!!!

Boyfriend and I broke up last night. He says he wants a break til after my surgery. Well u k ow what he can get f*ucked. He will not be going any where near this new body.

Luxury Recovery Home all booked. Ready to go. So so nervous now.

The nerves are really really really setting in. !!!

Passport application "finally" lodged.!!!!

Lodged my passport application today ( Monday 14 December ) at post office requesting " priority " processing.
Should be able to collect passport from passport office on Friday 18 December.
Standard processing for passport is about 3 weeks
Priority processing is within 48 hours from when the passport office receives the application .

Cost :
$250 Aussie for standard adult passport for 10 years
$111.00
Total: $361.00

This is becoming quite expensive. !!!!!!

Collected passport today - only took 4 days .. This is getting REAL. OMG

So I lodged my passport application via the postal office on the Monday of this week , paid the priority processing fee of $111.00 ( Aussie $$ ) and it was ready for collection on the Thursday off this week.

I opted to collect my passport office from the Passport office in Sydney city instead of having it posted out as it was quicker. So this is really happening. I still can't believe it. Maybe when I'm at the airport , so so so nervous now and really excited.

Passport.

Passport.

This is " essential" for the Aussie travellers !!!! An adaptor !!

I came across this by accident when I was just strolling the through the Dick Smith electronics store. . I didn't even think off buying it.

It's an adaptor for USA and Japan.
For use in - Japan, USA , Mexico , Taiwan, parts of Thailand and South America .

It was $11.00 on sale . I brought it from Dick Smith electronics

Flight ticket . Now have to apply for a e visa for USA

Flight tickets ready to go but I have to apply for a e visa to enter the USA on the way to DR . This can be done online and you will need :

Passport information and
Where you will be staying in the DR.

www.esta.cbp.dhs.gov ( US Customs and Border Protection - offical website for the Department off Homeland Security )

ESTA stands for Electronic system for Travel Authorization )

You have to pay about $14.00 US which is about $17.00 Aussie $$

( us customs and border protection)

Getting my supplies !!!

Maybe I should have started months ago. !!!!!! Starting to stress a little.
Silly me leaving everything to the last month. !!!!!

Registered travel details with Smart Traveller

Printed of the registration information and will take with me.

Really over all this eating !!!!!! :( it's rather depressing. Just got to 73 kilos :( :(

Been eating eating and eating. Eating so much food bad and good to get the last kilos on.

I feel really GROSS. This was my weight when I was 7 months pregnant. It's been hard to eat all this bad food and psychologically it is affecting my mood but I have to keep reminding myself off the end result. The more fat the bigger the butt :) :)

So the other day I brought a can off sweetened condensed milk ( which I actually love by the way ) and ate the whole can in 2 days.

It's loaded with carbs calories and unfortunately sugar.
It's ok cause my sugar levels are normal according to my last blood work a few weeks ago. :) :)

Sweetened condensed milk !! Yum yum

Loaded with carbs calories and sugar !!!

Sweetened condensed milk

Keep forgetting to add the pic

Brought my " armour card " to carry with me

The armour card is designed for use to protect credit cards and passports from card skimmers . According to the Department of Foerign Affairs and Trade card skimming is common place in DR . ( among many other countries also )

I brought it at JB HI Fi. For $59.95 ( Aussie $$ )

Sick off all this eating :( feeling depressed :(

Been eating so much food so much junk it's rather depressing. Not exercising makes me feel worse :( can't wait for all the eating to be over cause it's not enjoyable. :(

Had my tetanus and polio vaccination today !! Another needle. Sigh

As recommended by my doctor had my tetanus and polio vaccination today . It was both vaccinations in the one needle.
Cost $80.00 Aussie $$$.

This is getting quite expensive.
So far on vaccinations I have spent the following :
Hep B - 2 x shots at $35 per shot ( one more shot to go at another $35)
Had the accelerated vaccination program - ( 3 shots over a total off 21 days )
Day 0
Day 7
Day 21 ( final shot due next Thursday 31/12/2015) will then be fully immunised )
Total cost will be : $ 105.00
Tetanus and polio : total cost : $80.00 ( need at least 2 weeks before travel )
And have
Hep A and typhoid : total cost $147.00 ( next week )
Total cost for all immunisations : about $302.00 Aussie $$$$$

My doctor recommended all these immunisations as the standard immunisations Needed to travel to Dominician republic and I did not have any immunity to any off the above .
I will get all the immunisations as I am having the 3 surgeries done so I need to take extra precautions in the healing process .

More supplies.

- alcohol swabs - 1 packet
( I got recommended the alcohol swabs by the pharmacist. There are 200 swabs in a packet )

- antibacterial hand and body wipes ( wet ones ) 80 in a packet - 2 packets
- gauze swabs - 10x 10 cm -8 ply ( 100 per packet) - 1 packet
- palmers cocoa butter formula swivel stick
- listerine total care mouthwash ( 250ml bottle)
- Vaseline white petroleum jelly ( great for any type off moisturising ) -100 g
-6 pack off pocket tissues ( great for travel )
- oral -B anti-bacterial toothbrush
Total cost about $84.00

And

- TSA indicator lock ( 2 pack) made by lonely planet ( $29.99)

Weighed in at 75 kilos today ( 165 pounds ) sigh

So I weighed myself at the doctors today 75.6 or so kilos but I did have shoes and clothes on and it was mid afternoon.
So I'm thinking I'm just over 73 kilos or ( 160 pounds ) which means a total weight gain of 8 kilos or 17 pounds
So I only have 3 pounds to go .
DRA Yily wanted me to gain 20 pounds ( or 9 kilos) to get 1100cc in each butt cheek .
I am so determined to get that 20 pounds even if I feel like crap !! But happy cause I'm getting that extra fat to get a big fat butt :)

Time to finish the tin off sweetened condensed milk.

Yum Yum. Late night eating at midnight :)

Purchased my tourist card for Dominician Republic

Purchased tourist card at a cost of US $10.00 which is about $14.00 Australian .
This can be purchased at santo Domingo airport upon arrival but it's a bit off a wait at the airport.

Purchased at :

www.digii.gov.au/Turistaweb

What to use to sit on after BBL. Boppy pillow and / or Kabooti Donut Coccyx Cushion

After reading many off the ladies reviews , the ladies talked about either using a

Boppy pillow or
Kabooti donut coccyx cushion

To sit n after having BBL surgery to alleviate the pressure off sitting directly on the " new butt "

I found the kabooti donut cushion on eBay for US $ 29.95 ( $41.00 Aussie) with a US $ 32.26 ( $44.61 Aussie ) international priority shipping to Australia or you can buy it from better brands ( www.betterbrands.com.au) for $79.95 ( Aussie $$)

The Boppy pillow can be purchased from a fair few places , on eBay , Amazon , form toys r us babies r us store , and from most major pregnancy shops , price averages about $30.00 ( Aussie )
So I'm going to go t a pregnancy store to purchase the Boppy pillow.

16 DAYS UNTIL I FLY OUT. Whoop whoop

Feeling very very very nervous now. And very excited for a new butt face and boobs. Yipeeeeeee.
Stills feels so surreal will feel real when m at the airport. OMG.

New face new butt and new boobs for my Single life. !!!!!!!

Feeling depressed over all this eating. :( :(

It's really getting to me eating all this "junky food" and not exercising. I'm bloated and feel gross and fat. I have never been this weight in my entire life ( except for pregnancy ).
I'm trying to stay positive so I continue to look at my wish pics and remind myself I want that big bubble butt :)

12 days til I fly out !!! Yipppeeeeeeeeee

Only 12 days to go .. Surgery on Wednesday 12 January. Can't wait. But getting nervous nervous nervous nervous !!!

Started packing. !!

Started packing. Made a list off all the items I need to take and ticking off the items as I pack. Can't afford to leave anything behind as will be so far away from home.

clear plastic shoe boxes are great for packing :)

Using clear plastic shoes boxes for

- all the medications and
- post surgery care items.

Works great so the items don't get squashed in my suit case. Even though my suite case is a hard shell one. Still don't want to take any chances and the shoe boxes are very light weight

20 pound weight gain achieved. Finally !!! Made it. !!!

Starting weight - 145 pounds (65 kilo )
Current weight - 165 pounds ( 74 kilo )

Total off 20 pound weight gain as Yily recommended for 1100cc in each cheek. :)

Current measurements. After my 20 pound ( 9 kilo ) weight gain

Hips - 41 inches ( put on about 2 inches with all the weight gain ) happy with that:)
Waist - 32 inches ( put on about 2 inches also with all the weight gain ) :(
Bust - 41 inches

Brought some more supplies. OMG. This is getting expensive. !!!!!

Purchased the following items over the Internet from bodyment.com.au

- compression arm sleeves for liposuction to arms and armpits ( long sleeve ) $85 ( Aussie )
- surgical bra for breast augumentation and breast lift $50 ( Aussie )
- face mask for neck lift and lower face lift
- anti embolism socks ( knee high ) 2 pairs

Total cost - $235. :(

Will receive all the items in the mail tomorrow.

My supplies arrived in mail today. !!! Only 10 days til I fly out. Whoop whoop

Got my compression garments.

Brought some cheap loose cotton dresses !!!

Brought 4 cheap loose fitting cotton dress from Kmart for $5.00 each :)

Still packaging. OMG !!!!

Still packing and double checking everything as I go

Lost a kilo down to 73 kilos. ( or 18 pounds ) :(

Don't know how I lost a kilo in the last 2 weeks when I have been literally eating so much food good and lots off junk food til I feel like I. Going to vomit. Been doing absolutely no exercise or anything just hope work. Been eating late at night as well.

I'm sure I can gett the last 1 kilo on in the next 7 days. :) eat eat eat eat :)

It's hatred being 17 pounds over weight when it's the middle of summer. :(

It's the middle of summer in Aussie and it's really hard being this weight especially when u start seeing so much cellulite :( :( and u can't wear any off your normal clothes cause the buttons won't do up :(

Really really getting over all this extra weight and eating all this junk food and not exercising. It really is getting to me psychologically it's a bit off a roller coaster but I have to remember that it is my choice to have this procedure so I just gotta to roll with it :)

But I just got to tell myself I want that big ass. And keep looking at my wish pics and only 7 days to go.

Started taking " Floradix" ( iron supplement ) today along with my vitamin supplements

Thought I would double dose up on my iron supplements so I brought Floradix today. Directions are 2 x 10 ml in the morning and evening. And I must say it tastes YUK. :(

So I have also been t,I got the following supplements for the last 3 months every day with put fail

High strength Vitamin B12
Folic acid ( the pregnancy formula ) so it's the most potent formula
Vitamin C - 1000mg and
Ferro -Grad C ( high strength iron )

Brought more supplies. !!!

Thick Kotex pads to wear under compression garment.
Got 4 packs. About 56 pads. !!!!

Did all my lawns and gardening over the weekend

And stocking up on grocery's as I will not be able to lift heavy things etc after my BA with lift .
Did all my weeding mowed lawns cleaned out garden shed etc ( where is a man when u need one ) !!
And I going to clean the bathrooms and mop floors the night before I go so I will have everything organised when I get back.

New pics after 17/ 18 pound weight gain. :( :(

So as far today my current weight is -
73 kilos or about 17/18 pounds. A total weight gain off 8 kilos ( I lost a kilo the other week )
It's amazing how quickly the cellulite forms :(
Feeling very bloated and yuk !!!!

More supplies. Almost done buying all the supplies.

4 cheap loose cotton t-shirts from K-mart -$ 4 each. Total $16.00 Aussie

Cheap pillow from Best n Less -$10.00 ( it's east to roll up so can take it on plane )

Travel size personal hygiene products ( didn't realise there was a 100ml limit on these products ) until I read about it on the Internet. So I brought the following -

2 x travel size listerine mouthwash
1x travel size shampoo
2x travel size conditioner
1x travel size hair spray ( probably won't even need it !! )
2x travel size palmers cocoa butter moisturisers

All these travel size products came to about $20.00

Finally back to 74 kilos ( that's a 20 pound weight gain ) made it :) :)

I knew I could get there. :) weighed myself today and I am 74.1 kilos ( or 163 pounds )
But it's taken 3 months off eating lots off junk and NO exercise. I must say it was definitely harder putting the weight on than I though. Very strange. I'm glad I started the weight gain 3 months ago cause I would never have managed that amount go wieght gain in a month .

So that's a total off 20 pounds as Yily recommended .

I'm so relieved and I don't mind eating like a pig in the last final days cause it's all nearly over :) :)

I.pm just keeping my eye n the prize and keep looking at my wish pic :) :)
Hooray hooray.

I am feeling super super super super nervous. Now. !!!!

This time next week I will be out off surgery and in a lot off pain. Ahhhhhhh

Brought the last off the supplies today. Finally have all my supplies. :)

So today I brought the last off my supplies on my "list "

( all in Aussie dollars )

- ( Boppy pillow ) Brought that from Babies R Us - $45.00 ( it's called a Mombo nude pillow used for breastfeeding mothers and soft lounging for babies ) should work well for the butt. :)
- memory foam neck pillow - $12.00 ( brought from Reject Shop)
- Boarding pass realseable packing bags ( 32x44cm ) 3 in the pack. Clear plastic. - $3.00 ( brought from Reject Shop)
- large travel laundry bag - $4.00 ( brought from Reject shop)
- travel ID bags tags - $6.00 ( brought form the Reject Shop )

Picture not uploading will try again later :)

List off all my supplies. :) :)

Antibacterial cleansing wipes ( 3 packs - 80 in each pack)
3 face washers
Gauze pads
1 Box off alcohol swabs ( 50 in a box )
Back scratcher
Portable pill organiser ( am and pm )
Money belt
iPhone and iPad chargers
Money belt
RDIF armour card
International adaptor
Pens / notebook
1 pack of cotton rounds ( 25 rounds )
Shower cap
Toothbrush/ toothpaste containers
Toothbrush and toothpaste
2 bottles listerine Mouth wash ( travel size ones - 100ml or less )
Tape measure ( handy to measure before and after ) :)
Shampoo and conditioner ( travel size ones )
4 packs travel size tissue packs
Comb/ brush
Roll on deodorant
Impulse
2 Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser ( travel size ones )
Palmers cocoa butter scar treatment oil
3 bars of antibacterial soap
Soap dish
Toiletry bag
4 packs Kotex pads
Cotton tips (150 )
TSA indicator bag lock
Palmers cocoa butter lip balm
Digital travel scale
Vaseline
Travel Ear plugs ( for aeroplane and sleeping in general )
Sleeping eye mask
Bobby pillow
Arnica Montana cream ( for bruising/ swelling)
Antiseptic spray
Benadine atpntispectic cream
Iron supplements , vitamin B supplements , vitamin C supplements , folic acid supplements
2 spare passport photos ( as recommended by smart traveller Department of Foreign affairs and Trade )
Compression arm sleeves ( long )
Surgical bra
2 pairs compression knee high socks /
Compression face mask
Memory foam travel neck pillow
5 cheap loose fitting cotton dresses
6 pairs socks
Flat shoes / thongs ( east to put n and off )
Plush throw
8 cotton singlets ( to wear under faja )
4 cheap loose fitting cotton t- shirts
Normal pillow ( one that's easy to roll up - need to be super comfy on the long long plane trip )
Make up if needed
And finally

Post op medications
Heparin
Ciprofloxacina
Augmentin ( clavulanic acid & Amoxicline )
Finitacid ( Esomeprazol )

Extra pre- paid Vodafone voucher ( as my mobile is pre- paid)
Small bottles water
Snacks.
And not to forget
All my email correspondences between myself and DRA Yily which I have printed off including physical receipt off US $300 deposit.

Have I left something out. LOL. Hope not. :) :)

Brought the last off supplies today. All done.

Packed my "snacks "

Hoe I am allowed to take aboard the plane Into the states theses snacks. ??

All packed. Ready to get myself a new butt and boobies and face. :) :)

So I'm all packed ready to go. It's REAL. OMG.
I even packed a prayer. And one off my 11 year old sons T-shirts so I could hug it every night as I'm going to miss him so much. :( :(

I'm taking one checked in suitcase and 1 carry on. Trying to travel as light as possible especially after surgery .

It's 4am. My flight is in 7 hours . Was so worried the alarm

Clock would not go off at 6am that I woke up early . I had a good 5 hours sleep. I will have a long sleep on the plane.

Will be catching the train to the airport instead of taking the airport shuttle as its a lot cheaper and takes less time .

Wow. I'm so so so so nervous. Omg excited for the journey :) :) :)

How many times can one keep checking they have everything. ??? :)

Since last night I have checked that I have everything about 3 times and just re- checking again. It's crazzzzzzyyyyyy.

It's just cause I'm really really nervous. :)

Re- checking my luggage for the 4th time

Will upload post op pics soon. Recovery has been really hard !!!!

I had my surgery on Monday 10 January and I must say the first week was really really really hard. Will go into it further and will upload pics over next few days

My 26 hour flight home to Australia was absolutely "hell"

For all the Aussie girls going over to DR the flight home is terrible. It was very uncomfortable and absolutely terrible. I had pain in my butt and down my legs the whole way home. It was hard to walk between the stop overs as I didn't arrange a wheelchair. Silly me.
The long flight was extremely tiring and I couldn't sleep much because off the pain , the compression garment was digging in the whole way home , I got really really super swollen legs ankles and feet ( I did wear my compression socks the whole flight ) and even my downstairs was super swollen and hurt so bad when I was walking , I got a rash all over my chest and shoulders , and I got diahorrea for 3 days oh and also my seat from santo Domingo was double booked and my seat from LA to Sydney was also double booked aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Also my luggage was off loaded in LA so it had t be delivered the next day to my home.

I was 9 days post op when I returned back t Australia and I would NOT recommend travelling any earlier

I was so jet lagged when I hot home. As well.

Measurements post -op - 13 days

Bust - 43 inches. ( before 42 inches )
Waist -29 inches ( still really swollen) before 32/33 inches
Hips / butt - 44.5 inches ( before 41 inches ) gained 3 inches - I was 44.5 inches 1 day post op so have not lost any off my hips/ butt. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Have not lost any

Oh. And YES - Yily did an AMAZING. job. The results are fantastic

I got 800 cc Eurosilicone high profile round silicone implants. Which makes me about a 12G. I think. Have to try on bras when I get out off the surgical bra after 6 weeks. Really happy with the shape and have not had any problems at all

I took my wish pic in and YILy gave me what I wanted. I wanted a more " hippy " look with a nice round bubble butt and little waist. And that's what I got.

My neck lift also looks good.

Very very happy with the results so far and they will only improve over time. :)

Started Wearing stage 2 faja 9 days after surgery

Wore my stage 1 faja for 8 days post op. It was taken in 3.5 inches on each side at the waist.

At 9 days post op Yily recommended I start wearing stage 2 faja. I am already on the last of the 4 hooks so will have it taken in this week 1.5 inches each side At the waist area OMG it's going to be super super tight. It's a real battle to do up the faja when u don't have any help.

This is when I was 3 days post. So much bruising.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just wanted to focus on recovery. It's been really hard.

I had the BBL plus liposuction to inner thighs , arms. D arm pits and
Implant exchange - had my exisiting 670cc teardrop PIP silicone implants changed to 800cc high profile round Eurosilicone silicone implants :)
Dra Fatima Almonte ??