42yrs Old 5 Kids, 2 Grand Kids - Dominican Republic

I have selected Dr manual Diaz for my doctor, I...

I have selected Dr manual Diaz for my doctor, I have been researching for 2 years and recently a friend of mine went and I love her results, now 2 more of my friends are down there now getting procedures done
. I'm just waiting on how to do my down payment and when is the first available appointment. I'm so ready. Can anyone tell me about the best recovery centers and there experiences.. I'm getting bbl, liposuction, tt.and hopefully inner thigh..

I'm scheduled!!

Ok I'm scheduled for June 13th with Dr mallot... which is the best recovery house to stay.. please help

Surgey scheduled

I'm finally on my way 6/12/2016 scheduled with Dr mallot. After careful reviews with other doctors , his team was very responsive very respectful, always concerning. I contacted Dr Robles and no 2nd response contacted Dr Molinas 3x no response, 2 other doctors responded one I didn't like the reviews and the 2nd it came down to pricing. So I'm on my way ladies, anyone else going on this day...

Count down til sunday..

I'm so excited I leave Sunday at 6:20 am.. can't wait

On my way

My day is finally here!!! I leave for the airport at 4:50 am flight leaves at 6:50am I arrive at 2:30pm.. nervous but excited.. is anyone else seeing Dr mallot.?

Made it..

I'm here at paradise recovery house.. my operation is tomorrow at 10am.. just talk with Dr mallot, great doctor eased my nerves.. will keep u guys posted

Post op 1 week

Hello , sx is done loving my results . But the pain of these massages I can't bare, I cry everytime..my doctor Emmanuel mallot is so amazing and only wants the best for you, your health always comes first with him. I have to stay until Friday, I'm so ready for home... I'm homesick, I will post picks later too sore from these massages.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon