41yrs Old, 3 Kids, Needed a Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

Chose Dr Duran because of her awesome work &...

Chose Dr Duran because of her awesome work & Sea Lily as my RH. Both the best decisions I made. Dr. Duran is very beautiful, humble and so caring. She asked me what I expected of her and then told what was realistic and what reaults to expect. I went on the journey alone and Im so glad I chose Sea Lily as a recovery house because they had someone with me at all times. Christina is the owner and her & staff constantly checked in on me, made sure I was eating, taking medications and even had a nurse with me during surgery day. They also had an interpretor named Arlene accompany me daily. It was like having a family away from home.

This review has been edited at the request of the consumer, TL7153, on 02/09/2016.

Post Op

Pre Op weight 200lbs

Pitures taken before my surgery.

9 days Post Op

Extremely swollen, very bruised & sore. Im happy with the way Duran shapped me now just waiting on all the swelling to go down so I can see the final results.

23 days post op

Post Op

Side by side after and before
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Duran is awesome and one of the best. She makes sure your health and safety comes first. She asked my expectations and told me exactly what she could do.