40 Years Old, 5 Children. Looking to Enhance the Beauty of my Body - Dominican Republic, DO

I have never been truly happy with my body. I have...

I have never been truly happy with my body. I have had a breast reduction about 10 years ago that I do not regret, but I am not totally happy with either. I was done for medical reasons and the PS didn't take the time to make them pretty, so to speak. I am now looking at another lift with implants to give me the beautiful perky shape I love....I also have decided I am really interested in a bbl as well! After looking through all the before and after pics on her , I am so very impressed!!! I feel that the best work seems to come out of the Dominican republic??? It looks as though there lipo is much more aggressive and gives the hourglass shape more consistently. I'm not sure how I feel about traveling to the DR for a major surgery though.... I am hoping to plan surgery for early next year after I graduate from nursing school and before I start working. Any advice anyone can give regarding traveling to the DR would be welcomed!!! I have been trying to research Drs. and have been having a hard time with that as well. I really want a Dr. that is board certified, but I have no idea how to find out that information? It is very late right now so I will upload some before pics tomorrow..... Thanks everyone!!!!

Before pictures