Duran doll 2017 38 Years Old 1 Kid and a Much Needed Overdue BBL,BL,TummyTuck,Lipo

My expectations is to bring my self esteem back...

My expectations is to bring my self esteem back and having tht young looking body again to match my young looking 28 year old face!!! I always took good care of myself but since I moved down south it just all went down hill from there .Living in the south is great but you tend to eat alot n work out less A lot less..lol n being single doesn't help any!! I"be be been wanting to take this journey for sum tyme now. Now tht my child is almost done wit college n starting his own life. I figured I can focus solely on me now. I'm so determined to do this !!! I can't wait to have that hour glass shape n fatt ????booty !!! I will be a fab BAEZ doll !!!I'm so looking forward to my vacation next year in Miami n my 2 piece wit my new body !!! I have a couple of friends who already went thru this journey as well n their results are phenomenal!! I"m looking forward to this journey n meeting ppl and getting guidance/ support n great advice on "what to do and what not to do"as well n what to expect on surgery day. I will be sharing my experience as well from beginning to end!!!

38 years old 1 kid and a much needed overdue BBL,BL,TummyTuck,Lipo

My expectations is to bring my self esteem back and have a young looking body again to match my doll face!! I always took good care of myself but since I moved moved down south it just went down hill from there. Living down south is great but you tend to eat a lot more... lol n work out less n being single doesn't help any!! I"ve been wanting to take this journey for some time now.Now that my son will almost be done with college n starting out on his own. I figured I should start focusing solely on me now. I"m so determined to do this !!I can't wait to have that hour glass shape n fat booty!!???? I will officially be a "BAEZ doll" I'm so looking forward to my vacation next year n Miami n my 2 piece wit my new body!! I have a couple of friends who already went thru this journey n their results are phenomenal!!! I'm looking forward to this journey n meeting women who are on the same journey as me! I'm looking n getting guidance/ mental support n advice on "what to do and what not to do "as well what to expect on surgery day. I will be sharing my experience as well from beginning to end.

38 year old 1 son and a Much Needed Overdue BBL,BL,Tummytuck,Liposuction future Duran Doll June 2017

My desipot has been made and confirmed.Im a future Duran doll June 2017. I'm so excited !!!

First Hemoglobin Drawn "14" Bullseye

I got my first hemoglobin drawn non fasting and it's a 14 . I be been taking my vitamins for 2 weeks so I"m very happy about that. I"m off to a great start. My sx isn't till June but I wanted to know what my base # was . So I'm confident my sx will be a success. I'm now wanting to buy my supplies. I have no clue what to buy for my trip meds etc... any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Duran Doll June 2017 38 Year Old 22 Year Old Son And a Much Needed Overdue BBL,BL,TummyTuck,Lipo

My expectations is to bring my self esteem back and having tht young looking body again to match my young looking 28 year old face!!! I always took good care of myself but since I moved down south it just all went down hill from there .Living in the south is great but you tend to eat alot n work out less A lot less..lol n being single doesn't help any!! I"be be been wanting to take this journey for sum tyme now. Now tht my child is almost done wit college n starting his own life. I figured I can focus solely on me now. I'm so determined to do this !!! I can't wait to have that hour glass shape n fatt ????booty !!! I will be a fab Duran doll !!!I'm so looking forward to my vacation next year in Miami n my 2 piece wit my new body !!! I have a couple of friends who already went thru this journey as well n their results are phenomenal!! I"m looking forward to this journey n meeting ppl and getting guidance/ support n great advice on "what to do and what not to do"as well n what to expect on surgery day. I will be sharing my experience as well from beginning to end!!!

Wish list pic