36 Yrs Old, Mom of 17yr Old Son - Dominican Republic

I have been a member since '12 and have been...

I have been a member since '12 and have been dreaming of a bbl and ba Forever! I am 5'7 and 144lbs. I am skinny fat with my weight gain in my gut and not my butt! I have always been thin with a models build up into two years ago. I have never had a butt but my boobs have always been big 34C -d. I would love to have a shape like Draya or Checa0812. I like Paola k controla too! I have a quote from a few Dr's.in DR. I feel like they will give me the results I want in one round. I am on the fence with bbl or bbl and implants. I don't feel like I have enough fat to last long term. But I don't want the side effects of bad implants or looking cartoonish because I have slim legs. I am between Contreras and Cabral(,Fully aware of their histories) and possibly Duran but I haven't seen many thin dolls from her. Dr.Contreras has been very helpful with my questions and answers quick. Cabral answered fast too but is more expensive. I only want 1 round! I need a tiny waist, slightly bigger boobs and hips with round heart shaped bootie!!!!lol #DR I have done my blood work and my hemo is 12.4 so I definitely need to start on the iron,folic acid, vitamin c, b vitamins etc. I quit smoking but have been slipping up lately due to stress. I am aiming for March 2015. I am obsessed and It's effecting my dreams! Dreaming about sx the struggle is real! Lol

Getting more excited

My best friend said He will come to DR with me.

Review edited on 8/3/2016

more pics trying to find my body type

More wish pics for my record. Today I am team CurvyJ. If I am going to have sx go hard or stay home. I love Contreras boobs but Cabral and that ass! Decisions!!!!

more wish pics

I have been in bed with a cold today. So It's only natural that I obsess over my sx. So I went through my photo gallery and added more Beautiful bodies to my page. Positively visualizing my post op body is fun because I feel like crap. I hope someone finds a new inspiration for their body type. I added BA pics as well as bbl inspirations. I love big donks but I have a thin frame and it wouldn't look right on me. So I added slim curvy wish pics. Enjoy!

Team Colombia

I still love the DR doctors work but I need aftercare and that HD lipo so Colombia in June for me!

Leaving for Cali Colombia tomorrow

So I will be staying at Albas RH. I will be in Cali from June2-23. I am on the fence with doctors and think I should have gone to Cabral for my ass. But flights booked . I believe I will get beautiful breast and waist in Cali. Plus the laser lipo is calling my name.

I had sx with Harold Villalobos

I arrived in Cali and Alba and my private nurse were there already waiting for due bogota customs delay.I can't tell you anything but the truth. I felt completely at home with Yarleny (private). Yarleny goes beyond her futures and spent the first night recovering with me. Dr. Villalobos is sweet and his assistant POALA is definitely his boss lol but I had enjoyable conversation with both of them being so friendly, we talked about realistic outcomes and it's a work in progress. I would recommend any one think on Sx abroad to go to Harold Villalobos
I had bbl periariolar breast lift and fat put into nasal folds and lipo to chin and under but cheeks ,back and stomach. He would do my arms.

Dr. Villalobos work

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

He is great doctor. He takes a conservative approach so be very specific about your out come wishes.