34 Year Old - Getting Back to Self - Dominican Republic

After researching for what seems like forever!!! I...

After researching for what seems like forever!!! I have decided to get a BBL and Lipo with Dr. Tactuk for the following reasons:
1. He LISTENED to what I wanted and did not pressure me into a tummy tuck---I have no kids and feel it is totally unnecessary for me at this time. Many other doctors kept trying to pressure me. No bueno!
2. He is ACCESSIBLE! Always prompt with the responses, courteous to my desires and professional about what is realistic about my surgery goals and expectations
2. He does not seem to be scamming me for money and deposits. As a matter of fact no financial deposit is required. Just airfare confirmation and bloodwork (iron levels)
3. His reviews indicate that his office and staff are sanitary, Bi-lingual, knowledgeable, and kind.
4. His work looks NATURAL!!! I don't want a video vixen body. Just get rid of this back fat PLEASE!!!

15 Days to go....

Everything is BOOKED! I went with the Sea Lily recovery house....fingers crossed they provide good care. I've been taking my folic acid and iron pills daily with ease. My recovery kit from ChisledLux came today...seems like they put in everything I need to recover with ease. I am surprisingly not nervous...we will see how long that feeling lasts!

Surgery Completed!

OMG! I am now 5 days post-op and thank goodness each day has gotten a little easier! Dr. Louis Tactuk was extremely nice and attentive to my needs. I am very impressed with his bedside manner, easy accessibility, and of course the work he has done to make my body look amazing. I'll post pictures eventually of my new body once the swelling goes down. As for Sea Lily Recovery house this staff is a GODSEND! They meet every need and trust me you beed help to do everything! My supplies from Chisled Lux were definitely needed and of good quality...this lipo foam is literally the only reason I can stay in this faja! This has been an EXPERIENCE so much more to tell...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon