33 Asian Single with No Kids - Dominican Republic

This is the best experience in my life , I'm a...

This is the best experience in my life , I'm a very busy hairdresser from New York , because lack on exercise and " eat out " culture in New York, my body become very disgusting I had a fat stomach and a very flat butt, I was struggle to lose weight it was very depressing , I can barely to look at myself . So I decided to make a change for myself ,did my research for months , one thing I want to recommend you girls ,Look carefully on this website some other doctors pictures are fixed by computer , my sister is a graphic designer so I can tell right away , but Dr Madina' s doll pictures are all real and the body Shap she did it's stunning and profession ,I adore her work , Dr Madina is skilled and talented. She change my life , I total took off 6400 cc fat from my body and put 935 cc on each butt , my body looks amazing now , everything I wear looks good , I feel confident and sexy ! I understand the risky when you do plastic surgery over sea ,but you will be totally safe when you choice Dr Madina , after I arrive DR immediately the driver took me to the hospital doing Blood test on me , also ask me many medical question Dr Madina will make sure your body can do the surgery before everything start .
The first day after my surgery ,I stay at the hospital with personal nurse and 24 hours and doctor cares than I went to " my home " recovery house , at the recovery house you will have room service 24 hours nurses and doctors plus massage service , all the employees there are so sweet and experience, you really feel like you are home , everything just very thoughtful , they take care every little thing you need for longer you want the stay , In another hand, when you do plastic surgery in New York they will send you home in two days than you make a doctor appointment come back to see your surgeon , how dangers is that ? Or you can stay at the recovery house just will cost way more then you can image . I'm very grateful for this life changing trip , God bless Dr Madina , really , thank you for me feel pretty again , and I strongly recommend everyone , Dr Madina it's the way to go , check out my pictures see how amazing is her work .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Madina is very professional , skilled and intelligent .