31. 1 Kid. I Want my Sexy Back...dr Ortega Miami

I want great results! A trustworthy reliable...

I want great results! A trustworthy reliable service with great quality staff, safe environment. Attentive during and after my procedure. A comfortable stay. Upfront and honest with fees. Dream curves and a great price.
I'm stuck between Dra Robles and Dra medina!!!!!!
Dra Robles has the final look I want but Dra Medina has the experience I want....

Choosing Dra Tania Medina

I've been watching Dra medina's YouTube videos and I actually prefer her now. I have a few weeks to make up my mind and get this journey started. I want to take off 4 weeks from work so I can take care of myself better without the stress of meeting a deadline or feeling obligated to be at a place at a certain time.

Outcome of my wants

Wish pictures

Pushed Back Date to Have More Pto Hours to Take off Longer

I am more and more excited to revamp myself to the point where I actually have the confidence now, knowing that my life will change in a few months. I am so excited to record my journey and to inspire other women or men who will read this. I am still in the emailing process with Dra Tania Medina, but I am now a fan of her work. I enjoy watching her personal YouTube page and also finding the reviews of other patients of hers and seeing their results. The 6 month updates are always mind blowing!!!

My before pictures

I am super excited to change my shape. I know how I want to see myself when I look in the mirror. I am currently single and I'm doing this for myself. I am just improving my look to what I feel. I am okay with my current body. Depending on what I wear I have a nice curve in the back. Working out for me isn't for me at this time. The areas I burn more fat is my areas I wanna keep, so this surgery will be perfect for me. I will exercise to stay healthy instead of to lose my gut and burn all my curves away. That's one of my reasons for this surgery. The other is to never where a girdle again! I had a c section so that area underneath needs to be cut out cause the pouch isn't moving anywhere. I thank god for plastic surgeons that can give us the dream bodies we deserve.

Before pictures

More before pictures of me without pants on

My wish after surgery

More before pictures

Before pictures

Wish

Want this

Fat or extra skin?

I'm hoping that I have fat to transfer and it's not just skin . As the months are getting closer I see less fat on my body. I want lipo and fat transfer with a tummy tuck so give an overall satisfying look, but I'm worried that when I go to DR I'll be turned away from the procedures that I want. I'll try to gain weight in February to help out, but I'm hoping that I don't need to cause I don't want a fat face ???? and huge arms cause fat stores well in those places.. Just up thinking ....????

In a few months?

So anxious

I'm anxious but at the same time milking this time to prepare myself for the new life I'm about to enter into. Confidence goes along way. I know that investing into myself physically is gonna be a huge gift to myself. I'm working on also mentally and spiritually building up myself as well. I haven't made my deposit just yet. I'm hoping that a few friends of mine can also join my new journey so we all upgrade ourselves. I might go earlier than the date posted. I plan to either way get it done in April whether they join me or not though. But a close buddy and sister to have with you is even better. I dream of getting this done. Ready for the upgrade

????

I'm so ready to have my wish body. I am just in the choosing process at the moment. I have my eyes on dr mcadoo in Florida so I'm looking a little crossed eyed at the moment. I just know America has laws regarding how much fat can be taken out and I don't want to have to go back for a revise. I just want one shot where I leave with my desired outcome. Of course people don't believe in going out the country for this procedure but I feel safe with Dra Tania medina. I will continue to do my research though.

Body goal potential

I am so excited for a new shape. I can see the potential for my body goals. I can feel it and I can't wait to live it!
I am imagining it now and I walk with more confidence knowing that it is happening. I am collecting paid time off for my healing period as well as saving up extra money for my supplies. I am having dreams about getting the procedure as well as healing and already having it. That means that it's already in my subconscious mind and it has to happen. lol I am trying not to put many pictures up but these befores will be something that I can look back on and know I made a great decision for myself..

Decided to Stay in Usa. Leaving Lax to Miami

So far I enjoyed Emily for spectrum and she made me feel comfortable enough to feel secure with my choice. Surgery booked as well as flight. So now the count down will begin for that wonderful day!
I was asked to gain a little more weight and I have no issues with that lol
Of course I'll be going about it the healthy way. I'm excited. I will be traveling alone but I'm a big girl I can handle it!

Excitement

Countdown

Ready for This to Be Done Already!

I had to make a decision otherwise I would have never made a decision. I decided to go with dr. Mel Ortega from Miami. I will leave lax April 18th and have my surgery April 19. I will be at the sunshine recovery home which was one of the recommended from my coordinator Emily. Who I had a great experience with so far. My surgery deposit has been made, my rh deposit has been made as well as my ticket which I got an amazing deal on. I will leave April 26th to give me some healing time. I don't wanna look like barely can walk when I get back to the airport. Don't need people all in my business lol. I will be alone but I have a few friends in Miami that I can reach out to if needed be. I'm just excited for this work.

Almost that time

I am staying at sunshine recovery home. I am 1 month and 4 weeks from being made over. Excited and anxious
Feels surreal in a away.
Hoping that I get what I am wanting !!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

haven't met him yet I do watch his YouTube videos a lot and ig stalk time to time. I like his work from what I seen I think he can improve my figure.!