30 Years Old, 2 Boys . Much Needed New Body. Dominican Republic, DO

Yeah soo exited????????????. I will be a Yili doll. Its off...

Yeah soo exited????????????. I will be a Yili doll. Its officially confirm for 8/30/16. I will having bbl, breast implants and possible tt if needed. After 5 years of having the lap-band done. I when down from 230 to 154. But my current weight is 168, my body need a change soo bad. Already book my flight and making all the necessary arrangements. At fist will getting the price and the date was it was little of a delay cause im no use to the email system, not my favorite thing to do. But ever since Sasha been answering all my emails and the staff from the clinic and RH they all have been realy nice and helpfull.

4 months away, just started buying supplies.

Made it to the fat side

Hi ladys, i had surgery on 30, seen my pre- op analisis was done and perfect on the day before surgery. I arive to the clinic at 6:30am, sing all papers and admitted to the clinic by 7am. I was taken to a room where i prepared for surgery and of course meet Dr.Yili. She was real nice and friendly, marked me down and ask what i want. Then 15 min later, i was the first one to have surgery in the morning. Im just in love with my new body. Now im staying at Serenity RH with my mom, where we feel like queens. Everyone here is soo nice and and caring. I have to say from the min a got to airport till now everyone had been soo nice and loving.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon