29 Yrs Mommy of 3 in Need of a Bbl. Dominican Republic, DO

After having 3 children my body has gone a...

After having 3 children my body has gone a drastically diform itch fatness last year I recently lost 60 lbs but after trying so hard I still don see results of what I would like to see I been doing my research with Dra Duran and I most say she does awesome art work this is why I'm trying to book and appt with her for September of 2016 I would love to be one of her dolls.

Some wish pics

So hi dolls how ya doing I got my quote from the SurgiCoordinator now I'm waiting to send my deposit and to get my booking day for September, 2016 I'm looking for future Duran dolls from Dallas, TX who will be having sx around this time contact me if interested in going together on this journey.

Booked sx date ????????

So my count down is on I have booked my appointment for October 19 with Dra Duran I caint wait so excited and nervous. Is there anyone else going around this time for sx here in Dallas tx maybe to travel together and I'm looking for a recovery house any suggestions please thank you

Did a little shopping today

Shopping little by little til the big day comes

Today I did my passport it will arrive approximately 4-6 weeks then I will book my flight oh my how awesome ;)

Recovery houses

Does anyone know if jasmin rh is legit please advise thank you.

Gaining weight

Been eating healthy trying to get my hemo up for Surgery I have gain 10 lbs I don't know how I feel about that but I been eating a lot of beans rice and meat also my vitamins my hemo looking good.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon