29-year-old Wife and Mother of 4, Ready to Get my Body Back - Dominican Republic, DO

I have to have a my fourth child I was ready to...

I have to have a my fourth child I was ready to get my body back. I did my research along with a friend, I came across Dr. Emmanuel Mallol. He was board-certified, spoke fluent English. I was able to answer all my questions whenever asked. My surgery buddy and I booked with him by making our down payment. Our surgery was scheduled for April 14. His office help me set up everything including the recovery house the pick up and everything we need it. We booked with paradise recovery house which was home away from home. My husband end up coming with us just to make sure nothing went wrong. When I first met the doctor he was very welcoming, and explains me my procedure step-by-step. Once payment was done and documentations were sign we will put into Separ rooms. That's where we were going to spend the night. All his staff was very helpful. Anytime I want rang the call bell my nurse came to buy assistance. Recovery was difficult for the first three days. The doctor made house calls. Overall I must say my experience was great with him and if I do plan on going for around two it would definitely be him.

New pictures

picture of me with The romper I have a garment under and the dresses I don't have anything under

New Fajas xl

Wow I can't believe I fit into an xl now. After surgery I was wearing a 3x. Post op 3 months now.

Doctors information

This is his information. You can send my picture as you wish picture and he'll know who I'm

Pressing therapy

I went to get my massages today and felt like everything. Also enjoyed 40 minutes of presso therapy.

I need help ladies

What cream is good for the discoloration on my skin. I need to get everything even out. I still have a lot of bruise marks and I don't think they're going to go away so I need something to help

Breast

So I received a couple of requests for a Photos of my breasts. Well here it is. Just compared to the original breast picture

Electronic pulse stimulator

Update

Recovery has been very hard especially when my little ones getting sick all the time. I stop massages because it way too expensive. I'm not getting the super flat tire skin that I want. So I may go look into tummy tuck. But overall I'm doing great, my body is good. I did have a little issue with my butt. My right cheek became very hot. Come to find out it was full of puss. I started leaking for four days straight. Now I have a dent on the side of my cheek. I Cale's Dr. Mallol he said he'll fix when I go to DR for free.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He such a good doctor that he calls and check on me every day