I Am a 29-year-old Female with Two Kids. Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Jose Acosta is a wonderful doctor he makes...

Dr. Jose Acosta is a wonderful doctor he makes sure he takes care of his patients. Extremely professional made me feel very comfortable. I am extremely satisfied with the work he did I definitely recommend him. I'm a nurse at a dialysis center and I was skeptical traveling from the US to get surgery done in the Dominican republic but this doctor knew exactly what he was doing I recommend him 100%. He'll make sure you will not get any type of bacteria which that was one of my number one concern. The office is very clean the operating room is very sanitized. The secretary is amazing everybody was super nice.

Acosta Barbie ????

This been 4 months I've recovered with no issues. Dr Acosta has been contacting me to make sure everything is ok. Ladies he is great. I'm so grateful.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was professional and walk me through the steps of the procedure what was going to get done he speaks English and answered all my questions. He made sure once I got out of surgery that I was doing great I stood over night and was taking care of. He took the proper procedures to clean my wounds. Office was very sanitized and clean.