29 Year Old Desperately Looking Forward to See a New Me - Dominican Republic

I am getting my surgery on August 21 with Yily...

I am getting my surgery on August 21 with Yily Delos santos. I used a consultation company called allure rd. have anyone heard of them?
These are the procedure covered;
Your quote for surgery:
· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, arms, flanks and waist
· BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift via fat transfer) included at no charge
· Tummy Tuck
I would like to find a sx buddy and would love to get comment and tips on how to go through with this process.

More wish pics

RH don't know which one is the best

I need help picking the best RH. I already bought my plane tickets and secured the surgery date. I need to stay in the recovery house from 8/24/2015-9/2/2015. I need a sx buddy, I don't want to go through this alone. Is anyone getting surgery with Dra Yily on August 25, 2015? Dolls please help!

Two more weeks

Omg I am so happy, nervous and scared at the same time. In two more weeks I will be in Dom rep. My surgery date is already confirmed for August 25 with dr Yily I will be staying at the luxury RH from 8/24-9/2. I haven't started poking yet I am going crazy don't know where to start. I feel like this is all a dream still. I have been wanting this for over three years now. I am waiting for a sx buddy. Is anyone having surgery on August 25 with dr Yily and staying at the luxury RH? Can anyone tell me what's the important things to bring?

At CIPLA after surgery

I am here at CIPLA after surgery. My surgery was yesterday with Yily. I'm in a little bit of Pain but everything came out good thanks God. I went in to surgery with a 11.9 hemo and was only able to do aggressive Lipo on back tt and bbl and Lipo in arms not in inner thighs. I came out surgery with a hemo of 7.9 and they are requesting me to get ready for blood transfusion.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I was really discouraged with dr yily's attidude before she performed surgery on me. She was not welcoming at all and had a "my shit don't stink" kind of attitude. I am not happy with my bbl. I already had butt and it seems like nothing was done there. I wished I had gone to another doctor for better results.