28 Year Old..2Kids..TT/Lipo/BBL with Dr.Baez April/2016 - Dominican Republic

Ok so I have been wanting a booty...

Ok so I have been wanting a booty forrrreeeevvvvaaa.All the women in my family have ass and unfortunately it skipped me(Sigh).I have decided that 2016 is going to be the year I make myself happy seeing as I'm always trying to make everyone happy.I recently had a baby girl Sept "15" and she sucked away what lil butt I did have back there.So now it's just unflattering.While doing enough research I came across Dr.Baez and loved her work.I originally wanted Lipo...breast lift..BBL but Dr. Baez recommended I get a TT. I reached out to her via What's App and she quickly responded rather quickly.She quoted me $5800 for a TT..lift..Lipo..BBL if my hemo was at good standing. Since the TT is extensive I'm going to wait till later this yr or next year for my Breast lift.My TT..Lipo..BBL is $3900. I don't want a small waist just a smooth curvy look with a BIG BOOTAY lol.I am currently waiting to schedule my date. I want to go late April? I am researching Highclassrecovery and Paradise recovery houses.Does anyone have any recommendations . I also could use a SX buddy who is going to the DR late April.

My Wish Pics...

Everybody wants to look how they want...I want to be SHAPELY THICK LOL if that's even a word.

PSA ...PAST BAEZ DOLLS AND ANYONE GOING BEFORE APRIL PLEASE ADVISE OF RH AND YOUR EXPERIENCES

I WANT TO BE IN A SAFE ...SECURE AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT...I ALSO WANT GOOD FOOD...FRIENDLY STAFF..AND NURSES AVAILABLE...I AM A BIG BABY SO I PRETTY MUCH NEED TO FEEL LIKE MY GRANNY IS TAKING CARE OF ME (don't judge me lol)

Feeling a Little Discouraged

Ok So the ball was rolling when I was in contact with Baez a couple days ago but for the last 2days Ive been contacting her and haven't heard anything..I want to secure my April date.I can go in May(more obstacles) push come to shove but Id prefer April..Unfortunately I have no support from family about wanting to do this...Seems like people will fake support or encorage you but when you finally start taking the steps then no support AT ALL.. So I'm pretty much on my own.. I know doing this will make me happy about myself since lately I've been having image issues.

I really want my boobs done BL

At first I had planned on getting Lipo instead of TT but Baez said TT.Like Ive seen some lipo procedures look like they had a TT..I just feel like everything else gonna be together and my titts are going to be blah...Is there anyone that got the lipo instead of TT?..Are you happy with your results or do u wish you would've got the TT? Im also thinking about lip fillers so I can get my Kylie Jenner on lol

Sending Deposit to Baez

Hey Past /Future Baez Dolls when sending your deposit did you send to Bolivar Avenue 208 Santo Domingo DR? I'm just confirming cause I'm sending my deposit in the A.M. and Baez hasn't responded yet.

SX DATE IS SET!!!!!!

DRUMROLLLLL PLEASE ...........MY SX DATE HAS BEEN SET TO APRIL 28TH. I WILL B IN THE DR FROM APRIL 27TH-MAY 7TH...SX BUDDIES COME ON DOWWWWNNNNN!!!! I CAN CRY IM SOOO EXCITED ...THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING FOR ME!!!

RH PICKED

I have decided to go with High Class Recovery RH...Wendy the owner is great and Informative..I will be staying there 11days. Where are my late April Baez dolls???? I will be there from April 27th-May 7..SX buddy needed .

Lip Fillers!!!

I will also be getting Lip Fillers while in the Dr.I was referred to a Licensed Esthecian Manuel Valerio who also will come to your recovery house..He quoted me $350.So any Ladies wanting to plump those lips to match that big Boootayy hit him up.

FYI

Hello Ladies I have heard and done some research on the pre op vitamins..I found out that when taking the B12 its better to get the dissolvable ones instead of the plain pills..Apparently the dissolvable ones are absorbed better in your body when placed under your tongue. They have flavorred ones so no nasty taste.

WORKING HARD WHILE HARDLY WORKING LOL

I got me a countdown App...I've become obsessed with my SX.Like Besides my kids and saving my money its the only other thing I'm worried about.

Traveling Securely

I found this Mimi safe on sale at Amazon .Go way to keep your belongings safe/secure in the DR.I also purchased a travel fanny pack to put my drains in when I go to my post op appts.And I got a pouch to carry my passport ..cash/cell undermy clothes since I'm not bringing a purse

Panties!!!!!

I need panty suggestions...I was curious did anyone buy disposable underwear instead of cotton panties..It just makes more since to use disposable instead of brand new ones that are going to get soiled up...I need input!!!

Flight Booked

So after waiting around to purchase my flight the price went up so I hurry up and booked to prevent any more price increase .I purchased my flight via JetBlue for 493.00 along with wheel chair assistance . So now that I got that out the way I'm looking for a Sugar Daddy who Don't want no suga to pay my Credit card off LOL..

Uggghhh

Now that I'm getting my TT,Lipo,BBL..I really wanna get my BL.I was considering waiting till the end of this yr or next yr for my 30th bday.But idk if I wanna wait that long..I just feel like not getting everything will be like having KoolAid but with NO Sugar...They say go Big or go Home but Im confused.Uggghhh I need help from my RS Sistas..Has anyone done everything at once?

Pics from Love Weekend

I clean up NICE...Can't wait till I look as good with my clothes off..

BAD NEWS

I might have to cancel my SX!!!! I'm literally in TEARS...So I get a text at 4 in the morning from my sons dad saying He won't be able to keep my son while I'm out of town for SX...I told him i was going out of town for work.This asshole is spiteful cause I won't take him off child support..Now mind u he owes me over $2500 in back pay and Ive been more than patient with him...Then has the nerve to ask me can I take him off cause he can't get a passport to go to his friend bachelor party cause he owes child support..Umm No...That money u spending to go out the country you should be giving me for your child...I am just livid right now...This is the only time I can go...I gotta think of something fast!!! Pray for me yall

PSA for Dr.O patients going to Miami

Immmm Baccccck!!!!

Countdown to SX continues...The devil was trying to get me down ...But you see the way my GOD works he wasn't having it AT ALL!!!

Slightly Irritated/Update

Ok SO SEEING AS IM 28 DAYS AWAY FROM MY SURGERY I FOUND OUT I GAINED 6 LBS(WTF)..I WILL BE ALTERING MY EATING HABITS N TRY TO LOOSE A COUPLE POUNDS..ITS MESSED UP CAUSE IVE BEEN HAVING SOME LOVE LIFE ISSUES(SIGH).I WILL B STARTING THE JJ CLEANSE SOON (RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER DOLL) ITS SUPPOSE TO MAKE U LOSE 10-15LBS IN 10 DAYS AS WELL AS INCREASE HEMO.. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE...... I SPOKE WITH BAEZ AND SHE STATED THAT IF MY LABS R GOOD I CAN HAVE SX ON SAME DAY AS WHEN I DO MY LABS(APRIL 27) I REALLY JUST WANT TO GET IT OVER N DONE WITH ..I ALSO TRIED TO SEND BAEZ $3k VIA WESTERN UNION BUT THEY WOULDNT SEND IT THRU TALKIN BOUT HIGH FRAUD ALERT IN THE DR...wTF...I DIDNT WANNA TRAVEL WITH ALOT OF CASH BUT LOOKS LIKE THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN(Uggghhhh)...I HAVE BOUGHT MORE SUPPLIES TODAY FROM WALMART.. IM PRETTY MUCH DONE JUST GOTTA GET SOME LIL LAST MINUTE STUFF..IM SO GLAD THAT IM TAKING THE TIME OUT TO DO WHAT I FEEL WILL MAKE ME HAPPY...I FEELS GOOD TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT U WANT TO DO

ROLLLLLL CALLLLL!!!!!

ALRIGHT NOW MARCH SX SISTAS YALL HAD YALL MOMENT TO SHINE NOW ITS TIME FOR THE APRIL SX SISTAS TO COME THRU WITH THOSE SNATCHED RESULTS....DROP THEM APRIL DATES SISTAS ITS OUR TIME!!!!!

Info/Update

Sooo with 13days left I wanted to update on new information....So I lost 8lbs on the JJ Smoothie Cleanse diet in 8days.. Yayyyyy Me..I wanted to also inform you LAdies on purchasing your Tourist Card Early to have a smooth transition when you arrive to the DR.. As far as supplies I've have purchased everything I need just have to pack it all in my suitcase..I also purchased a BBL pillow for a couple weeks after SX ... I also will be letting Baez do my fillers instead so she can do them while I'm sleep LBS

Supplies

Supplies
1:33
I also have a neck pillow and pull organizer

Geeked Up!!!

When u get that late night text from Baez asking if your coming next week....HELL YEAH I TOLD HER IM COMMING WITH BELLS ON ....LBDAS

PSA

TO ALL THE DOLLS LOOKING TO BOOK WITH SERENITY Per An IG SOURCE THEY ARE EXPANDING AND WILL HAVE OPENINGS STARTING FROM MAY 5th GOING FORWARD..CONTACT THEM ASAP AND BOOK... GOOD LUCK XOXO

Waiting to Board

Ok Ladies so the time has come...OPERATION SNATCH IN EFFECT!!! I am currently waiting at The airport to board my flight... Apparently there is some delay in NYC so I'm waiting until they give us the ok to board... My flight arrives to Santo Domingo at 340 am. According to Wendy from High Class Baez wants me at the clinic at 530 am ....Seee I told y'all she was waiting for meLOL ..Cause I definitely bugged her enough throughout this whole process..I can't believe this is finally happening...ok so PSA please make sure you bring a big enough carry on because your suitcase CANT NOT BE OVER 50lbs.. My bag was 57 lbs and I brought a small carry on so I'm lugging a lot of shit lol but other than that everything else was good... I'll keep u ladies posted!!!

Update Part 1

OK so today I went to have my lab work done. I arrived at the clinic at 5:30 AM by my driver Manny with high class I was the first patient to get to the clinic once I filled that the required paperwork. I ran into my roomie JiggaDaChicaJigga at the clinic we were so happy to see each other.I was then taken to a room and told to wait for Baez. In the process I ended up falling asleep.. I was awaken by Baez and I kid u not when I opened my eyes I swear I saw a Ora around her like she was heaven sent. (Crazy I know) But she is just the sweetest person EVER!!! She hugged me like a mother hugs her child and I instantly knew I made the right choice..She asked me about my flight and etc.. But unfortunately I was told that since I just flew in I would have to wait to have SX to prevent clots... BUMMER... But she said I would be her first patient in the morning and to be at the clinic at 5:30am. I was then told to wait in the lobby for my lab work.I did wait a little while (nothing unbearable) and her assistant Manuel came and got me.Manuel who is also very nice took me to her office a did a medical history etc on me. Once that was done the labs where next..Blood work... xRay... Now I will tell u this the cardiologist is very sweet also but a low key freak LOL... When he was preparing me for the test he I strapped my bra with one hand in like 10secs(OMG) talking about his mom taught him that ... I just couldn't stop laughing that this old man unstrapped a bra that damn quick.So once everything was complete My driver Manny came to pick me up. We picked up some other girls who had SX and all went back to High Class..Once I got to HighClass I was waiting on my room to get ready and they fed me (Food was very good) Nurses are very nice and welcoming.Wendy the owner was not here since she had to have a procedure done but she made sure I was taking care of and she stayed in contact with me.. So here is where it gets a little UPSETTING I was enjoying my delicious dinner when I got a message from Baez saying everything is good but hemo is only 11.2 WTF all this iron I've been taking ain't did ish ... Not sure if my flight might've effected my levels or my diet I was on ....But she said No SX tomorrow I need to see a hematologist and get iron transfusions first... Ughhhhhhh....So Wendy spoke with the hematologist and got me scheduled for tomorrow... She has been a great lifesaver so far ..I can say that some of my SX SISTAS have uplifted me today cause I instantly wanted to cry but I'm not giving up!!! I also just started a SX page on IG GO ADD ME BAEZMUSE4_16

Update Part 2

Sooooo after a looonnngggg ass 6 days of crying everyday and starting my period not to mention Iron infusions and a blood transfusion.And spending a lot of extra money ... I FINALLY WILL HAVE SX TOMORROW...Thank u Jesus... Cause I was gone the whole damn DR up if my labs didn't clear.. All Smiles :)

Update Part 2

This pain/pressure is a bitch! But I made it to the snatched side. Got back to High class Wednesday from my overnight stay at the hospital.. Ok so I went to the clinic at 530 am and waited for Baez..One of the nurses came and got me and another girl who was having SX with Baez also..We both are staying at the same RH.. She took us to separate rooms to prepare for surgery..Baez instructed me I would go first since I had been waiting to have SX dude to hemo issues..They stated IV and put me in a wheelchair to surgery.. I was nervous I cried a little..They started to put epidural in my back and once I laid down I was out...I did wake up 2xs during SX . One time she was lipo'n my back It hurted a lil only cause Epi only partially work on me.. They gave me some more meds and I went back to sleep... I woke up again and she was holding a piece of my stomach in her had..She said look mami no more flap. I went back to sleep and woke up in my faja.. That shit was super tight I could barely breath.. Baez came in my room later that night and asked if I wanted her to loosen muscle repair I said no.. She and another doctor loosened up my faja and I was finally able to breath regularly ..Oh and I almost forgot a overnight nurse at the hospital is MANDATORY... Because u will not be able to care for yourself.. I had my first massage today and I tell u it's a love hate relationship.. I hate not being able to do things on my own.. This whole time process is teaching me patience..I will update more when I can..Xoxo

Live from the DR

XOXO

Live from the DR

Video Action
0:44
Video Update

Baez Cleared Me /OMW Home

Ok so got my drains out yesterday... (Thank God) ... We had a strong relationship for 8 days but I had to part because they were a PAIN IN THE ASS(LITERALLY).. I'm currently waiting to board my flight back home to Chicago... It's been a lonnnng unexpected 2 weeks away from from babies..I also got my lip fillers done in the DR a day before I left (Bad Idea) ... Next time get them in enough time for swelling to go down... Cause I tell ya I feel like elephant man by the face:( lol ..Ok so the back drain didn't hurt at all comming out I just felt funny... But the front drain in the Front(Ouch) ..Mine was a little stuck so I Screamed a Little bit once it was out I was Soooo Happy... No LIPO FOAMS ON GOING THROUGH CUSTOMS... PLACE THEM IN YOUR CARRY ON TO PUT ON ONCE YOU GET THRU CUSTOMS... Doing this will make your transition ALOT EASIER....You Will need Wheelchair Assistance coming Home ..It is a Must!!! Baez did give me a clearance letter but my airline (Jet Blue) did not require it.. But I've heard other airlines do ...I would also suggest picking a flight with short layover cause waiting can be a drag! Oh and I have to give you guys the tea on my HIGH CLASS RECOVERY HOUSE EXPERIENCE!!!! I will post that one Later...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon