28 1 Kid Big Stomach No Ass - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've...

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've been going on real self everyday for the past month looking up everything I may need for my surgery. I was told I may need a mini tummy tuck. I'm not into getting one because I do not want the scar. I am looking to get advice on Recovery houses as well. I only want a bbl lipo and possibly a breast lift without implants. Can anyone offer me any advice on my upcoming surgery.

I am exactly 20 days away from my surgery. I couldn't be anymore excited. I'm attaching my wish pictures. I'm obsessed with her body.

Difference in Faja

So I'm getting closer and closer to my day. I have been trying to figure out the difference fakes make. What is the difference between butt-in and butt-out? I want the best results that will give me a nice round ass. I don't want to mess it up by wearing the wrong faja.

Before pics

This is my before. I find myself taking more and more body pictures. I can not wait to see the outcome. This countdown is getting shorter and shorter.

1 Month Post Op

I don't even know where to begin. All I can say is although this process is painful. The results you get are amazing. I initially didn't plan on getting a tt but ended up getting one due to excessive skin. I wouldn't change it at all. Baez is EXCELLENT. She treats you like your one of her own. Her voice is super relaxing and cures all anxiety pre op. I will update photos as well.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon