27 Yr Old Mom W/ 2 Kids - Dominican Republic

After much reviewing and stalking of her instagram...

After much reviewing and stalking of her instagram and realself pages, I decided to go with her.
I am in need of a tummy tuck, and a little cushion on the bottom. I am also considering a breast lift. My kids demolished me..
Sending the deposit was easy. Communication has been good. I'm anxious awaiting this date. Anybody else going on the 13th of july?

Home sweet home

Just came home from DR. I can't believe I made it. I stayed at Virginias recovery house, the staff is great there. I couldn't be happier to see my family. I am exactly 10 days post op. I'm am still in pain. Their meds aren't strong enough. The lipo is what hurts the most and this damn drain I can't wait to get rid of. I will update with more pictures when I get a chance.

Im so tired

I'm mostly sore. I'm still walking hunched over. I wasn't ready to start working like I expected to be. Hopefully I can pull this drain out soon before Monday so I can go to work. This thing is impossible to hide. I get looks and stares everywhere I go. I'm very limited to activities and places where I can go. Its hard to walk across a parking lot so I can't imagine a grocery store. :(

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon