29 Year Old BA, BBL Future Medina Doll. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi, I have a child, i was happy with my breast...

Hi, I have a child, i was happy with my breast until I noticed after my first child it shrunk and gravity has taken its course. Im a 36c hoping to become a 36 full D or DD. I have a little bum but i dont think its porportioned for my body. I ended up stumbling on this site for the past 3yrs now and finally decided make a change. I havent told anyone but my best friend and sister who would be accompanying me. At first i couldn't decide between Yily or Duran because of their work and populatity. I reached out To Duran first but she was impossible to reach. Then Yily ,she reached out to me and i liked that, but then I was getting mixed reviews which didnt sit well wit me. A few months later I found Dr. Medina, saw pics of her clinic, nothing but great reviews so I decided to contact her. I noticed she didn't have alot of pics as Yily or Duran but the few she had was enough to satisfy me, especially that she works on two patients a day she had me sold. The next day after talking with her and her assistant Loren I wired my deposit and locked in my date. Im excited and scared to death at the same time, but I was always a trooper. Wish me luck.

Flight Just booked

After trying to purchase all day online I finally booked a flight with Kayak. I don't know what was up with the American Airlines mobile sight but it was fiving me a hard time. Everything seems to be falling in place, just sent a list for my sis to pic up some maxi dresses and loose sweats, vitamins, socks, and some comfy push in nike slippers. I will order the rest on line, just the necessities. Will post a list of everything when I get it, dont want to go overboard with the necessities. Oh yea i did a hemoglobin test last week with my doc he said it was average 12.5 and says by end of the month it would be to where it needs to be for surgery.

3 weeks to go and having second thought about Breast Augmentation

Okay girls, I am just three weeks away and I am excited. I want to celebrate my birthday with my new body but I am having second thoughts on the breast lift with implants. I really want a fuller breast to compliment my new big but but I am wondering if I should wait and have it done a second time? I don't want it to intefere with the healing of my but lift sigh. Can anyone with experience who had both procedures done on the same time give me advice like how did you sleep? Did the healing interfered with the healing with the bbl? How does it feel to have implants? I guess because its my first time completely its nerve wrecking

1month update

Its been a month since sx and I must say that I am now a Medina Doll! I am so pleased with my new body!!! I cant get enough of the mirror now :) The first few weeks I must say I could see a big difference, maybe because of the swelling. But when I put on my second stage faja (which i didnt want to felt like it was smushing my butt) Dr. Medina insisted that I wear it to form my butt now I never take it off! I will make sure write about my entire experience in the next few days.

6 months update and looking better than the first

At six months I still love my but :) I never get the fear out that it will one day shrink. (Wonder if its just me feeling that way?) I just want it to stay forever. I guess after a year I can fully relax. I am so snatched that if I pig out and gain a few pounds mainy in my abdomen I can feel it. I also feel my but has gotten bigger too. I am a proud Medina doll!

3 months (Pic update in no type of order)

Sorry ladies this is a pic preop (the first) and the second is me at 3 months post op.

Recent bbl post op pics from Median doll

Just a few recent pics. Will def put some up in jeans.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medina is a very caring, professional, beautiful and experienced P.S. Her staff was amazing and courteous , she was very responsive with communicating, and her clinic and rooms were extremely clean and modern. Also the recovery house she recommends my home really made me feel like home. I miss the girls already. I felt so comfortable with her I felt in my heart she was the right choice after researching numerous doctors in the u.s and dr. I took a chance flying from the Bahamas despite everyone elses fears and return in one peace with a better body. I have absolutely zero regrets with this Doctor here I love love LOVE my new body and so does everyone else. Thank you Dr. Medina