27, No Kids, Treating Myself - Dominican Republic

Ok, so I've finally decided on the procedure...

Ok, so I've finally decided on the procedure and Doctor that I want. My first post was for smartlipo but after my consultation I wasn't sure if i would give me the results I really wanted so I continued looking. I decided to get a BBL and lipo on my waist, back and abdomen. Some doctors suggested I get a tummy tuck but I didn't want to do that being that I don't have kids yet. I decided to them go with Dr. Robles. Her work looks great, the consultation process went good then I paid my deposit. But then I started reading not so good things about her staff and practice. I wish I had done that before sending my deposit because I started second guessing and found another doctor that I absolutely love. I'm going with Dr. Medina. She's board certified, she's thorough and consistent, I also like how she gives live demonstrations and in depth care details. She speaks good English and is very professional. I'm going on April 21,2016. Would love a buddy because I'll be traveling alone. I need to get my iron level up and keep it up. I'm usually at an 11 and I want to get it up to at least 14. Im taking iron pills 2x a day and my other vitamins as recommended. I'm going to buy some liquid iron too. I'm finally ready for this journey!

Customer Service

Doctor Medina is so freakin nice! She always so pleasant and answers all of my questions in a timely manner although she's very busy. Her customer service is 100%. I love it. Can't wait! 40 more days :)

26 more days to go!!!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! I'm going to start packing this weekend. I'm waiting on my ab and back board to come by mail. I'm thinking I should order lipo foam too just in case. Dr. Medina is arranging my recovery house stay so I'll either be at the Oasis recovery house or Rocio Ortega. I've heard really good things about Rocio Ortega? Anybody been to Oasis? reviews?

Hey dolls! please make sure you research these doctors thoroughly before putting your life in their hands. I've read about too many deaths that could have been prevented. Did you know in the state of Florida ANY doctor can legally perform plastic surgery and they do NOT have to board certified? And there are some doctors in DR that aren't certified either but perform many procedures. There are some who practiced In the states, lost their license and went back to DR also. I said all of that to say please do your research and take extreme safety measures when choosing a doctor. Make sure you yourself are in good health prior to surgery. You know your body. Be safe dolls

Recovery Home

Dr. Medina arranged my recovery home stay which is great! I will be staying at My Home Recovery. I've heard really great things about this recovery home and I feel like I'll be in good hands. I'm so excited!!!!! I'll be sure to post pictures of my surgery journey and the recovery home and most definitely give my honest opinion. I'll be back on the 19th with another update dolls!

Finally here!

It has truly been a long day! The santo Domingo airport is a ZOO.
All labs completed. Hope my hemo is high enough. I'll know before surgery. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'll give to guys an update tomorrow if I can.

Officially 30 days post op!

whew! finally! I have to say, this experience has not been as bad as I thought. The pain was bearable, I never felt like "why did I do this?". I don't regret nothing. I'm still swollen but everything is coming out great. Medina did such a great job, I love my results. It's natural looking and realistic. Everyday it gets better. I'm very itchy right now as the incisions and lipo areas are healing. I'll post pictures after my next massage. I have had a little fluid build up that I've drained myself, it's not hard. I also massage myself sometimes when I feel stiff. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. I found that it helps flush the excess water. I've also been doing lite exercise and weight lifting these past 2 weeks. I'm still using my boppy pillow even though she said not to sit for 2 weeks, I'm going to use it until the soreness is completely gone. I'll keep you guys updated.

Almost 8 weeks post op

Ready to escape this faja

I'm about 9 weeks post op today and I must say I'm sick and tired of this faja but I wear it 23hrs. I still have numbness in my sides and lower back. I want to try wood therapy massages so bad but I can't find anybody in NC that does it. I've been massaging myself with a roller massager I got from ebay. It kind of look like a rolling pin. It helps my back a lot. When I'm out of my faja I start to feel tight and swollen after a while. As much as I hate it I feel better with it on lol. I tried I waist trainer but because I have a very short torso (I'm only 5'1) it just bends and rolls at the bottom so it doesn't support my lower back which needs the compression the most. I'm ready to start working out more and I'm looking for a good appetite suppressant so I don't gain any access weight. Anybody know of a good appetite suppressant?

Only one more week before my 3 month mark

It's been hard finding someone who does good post op massages and treatment in my area but I finally found one about 45 mins away from me. I'm going to try them out next week. I STILL have the burning and tightness in my lower back and sides. It doesn't seem to be letting up just yet. I've been having protein shakes for breakfast in hopes that it will help my muscles heal faster. I also have been wrapping my stomach with an ace bandage for more compression. I saw sheneka Adams use this method and thought it may help with my lower back. I'll let you guys know if it helps.

The ace bandage is helping a lot. I bought 2 to wrap my waist. I put a tank top on. the foam then my ab board then wrap my abdomen with the ace bandage. So much better than the faja. I'. going to get about 2 more lymphatic massages then the massage therapists says to do a few cavitation treatments just to tight my lower abdomen a little more. I had stubborn fat in my lower abdomen for years and after lipo the skin is a little loose my nothing to noticeable. I did not go with a tummy tuck because I don't have children and I didn't want that scar yet, but I'm definitely having one after I have children lol. I still go walking and squat every single day and I'm eating healthier. I'm trying to maintain as much as possible.

Body Contouring Massages

If you are in the North Carolina area and need post op treatments its this beauty med spa called Massage Contour in Charlotte and they have another location in Cornelius. They do great lymphatic drainage massages and for reasonable price. The owner is from Spain and all of the employees are from Colombia or Ecuador. They are very nice and professional and the spa is beautiful! I drive a hour and a half to see them. I'm glad I finally found a good spa in NC. It has been hard! lol my skin is finally softening up. I went a whole day without compression this past Saturday and I did have some swelling in my sides and lower abdomen. When I went to get my massage last week the therapist said I have a small spot of fibrosis so I'm going to have cavitation and some other treatment she recommended. I can't remember what it's called but I'll take pictures to show you guys.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon