I ended up going to Cabral

I'm scared excited all the above. I choose Doctor...

I'm scared excited all the above. I choose Doctor Yily because I love the way her and her team replies . On this upcoming Monday I will pay my deposit and it will be official. I'm getting a tt BBL LIPO and boob lift . I lost 50 pounds and I still work out regularly but my skin is loose now because of all my weight loss. I'm excited to start my journey and becoming a Yily doll.

Wish pics

People keep telling me Yily don't do wish pics which makes me sad I really want a booty like this and waist like this

26 Yr 1 Kid I Want Tt,bbl , Boob Lift

So I want Yily but after so many reviews I'm kinda in between I keep seeing people say she don't do wish pictures. I want to be snatched with a booty full of definition . I'm so flat in the back I want it to be like damn lol . I just don't want to pay and be disappointed . :( I just want the best . Tonight I told her I'll quick pay my deposit but I just want someone's honesty . May is only a few months away but to set my date I must pay my deposit and I'm so ready I been waiting on this date forever and I'm finally ready .

I officially booked with Yily for May

I'm too excited can't wait

Yesssss ! Got my date May 23 2016 Dra Yily

Future Yily doll may 23 I'm so so excited and a little nervous .

Cabral 5/19/16

Breast lift or implant

My boobs are huge but they sag I'm looking between Mexico and US doctors . Need help finding good doctors

Cabral barb

Update 3 weeks ago I'm down 5 pounds since 3weeks ago I'll take a most recent picture later.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Her and her team replies unlike other doctors she means business so excited about paying Monday .