soon to be barbie 8/8/2016

Hey dolls ... Im 26 years old with 2 kids via c...

Hey dolls ... Im 26 years old with 2 kids via c section my youngest one being 2 month old ... I got my tubes tied and since im not having anymore kids I just started looking into surgery for middle or end next year . I looking to get a bbl with a tummy tuck... I already got a couple of doctors in mind duran . Media baez and almonte . Lets see where this takes me .

wish pics

Duran or Medina

Ok so I got in contact with medina and she replied right away .. She seems really nice . I seen a lot of her reviews .she takes her work seriously. I also been looking into Duran, omg she does great work . I will be getting a quote from both and then decide .. Well I starded working out trying to tone up and loose a couple of pounds . I really want to look like a human barbie when I get done .

soon to be medina doll may 2016

Got my quote yesterday from tania medina ..getting a tummy tuck with lipo and fat transfer to the butt 5350 with you 10 day stay in a recovery house..

ugly truth

bbl pillow

sx date with tania medina

Just confirmed my date for june 6 ... :)

piss off

I received my passport today and it has a mistake .. now I have to send it back so they could fix it ... hopefully it comes back quick ..

new surgery date

So I can't travel to dr in june . New surgery date is august 8 ... hoping to find someone to link up .
tania medina Garcia