25 Yrs Dra. Yily Dominican Republic

After much debating whether or not I should just...

After much debating whether or not I should just workout and eat healthy I have decided to get surgery.My sister went to Dra.YilY and her results have been phenomenal. I am really excited to go get my bbl& lips plus arm liposuction. My sx date is scheduled for 3/1/2017. I am going on this journey to reach my ideal body the one I have always dreamed of.

My first surgery

After much debating whether or not I should just workout and eat healthy I have decided to get surgery.My sister went to Dra.YilY and her results have been phenomenal. I am really excited to go get my bbl& lipo plus arm liposuction. My sx date is scheduled for 3/1/2017. I am going on this journey to reach my ideal body the one I have always dreamed of.

My wish pic

This is the most realistic wish pic ever... this is my sister and we both have the same body type. She went to Dra. Yily as well.

My realistic wish picture

This is the most realistic wish pic only because it's my sister and her and I have the same body shape and thick thighs. She also went to Dra.Yily and got the same procedure I want done. She got breast augmentation which I am not getting done.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon