25 Year Old Mother Looking Tout Enhance my Body with a Bbl - Dominican Republic

I have been lurking this site for a whIle. I have...

I have been lurking this site for a whIle. I have decided that I'mI'm gonna take the plunge and get a bbl. I've been in contact with Yily and she gave me a quote of $4050 which she said is all inclusive. I am a little confused tho because in the email she said it was all inclusive but then list the price for the recovery house and transportation? Can someone help me clarify this? I am hoping to have surgery on June 1st. I emailed Yily to see what her availability is so now I'm awaiting a reply.

A little about me, I had a child 4 years ago and just haven't been able to get my body back. I am 5'11 and weigh 205. Hoping to drop about 20 pounds prior to my surgery. Anyone else planning on having surgery around the same time?

So after weeks of waiting I finally heard back from Duran and decided to go with her. I'm hoping to have surgery on June 9th, I'm waiting to hear back on availability. Is that a realistic date or do you think she's booked up that month? It socks that it takes so long to hear back.

Soon to be Duran doll

So I finally received my quote from Duran and decided to go with her because I love her work. $3900 for bbl may need tt as well. I want to book asap but she takes forever to respond. How do I go about securing my date and sending the deposit? She didn't include the info in her response. Does anyone know how I can quickly secure my date? Does anyone know if she has any dates available in june??? Also does anyone know how much extra she charges for lipo of chin and arms? So excited that I finally heard back from her but eager to secure my date! Excited to begin this journey.

Surgery Coordinator/ recovery house

Hey just wanted to give an update. I heard from Duran and she said she's scheduling for late August. She takes way to long to reply so I decided to utilize the service of bella vita. I sent her payment today so hopefully I'll have my date soon. Has anyone used this service before? Also, what recovery house do you recommend? Are the recovery houses all inclusive with meals, a nurse and transportation or is each thing an additional cost? I'm getting excited, I pray I can get an appointment for August.

August 2nd

Hello dolls. So I am officially scheduled with Duran on August 2nd! Finally! I'm so excited. I went through bella vita, Jazmine has been very sweet and helpful. Now the hard part, requesting the time ofor. I have the Vacation days I just don't know what reason to put. Medical? How much time is good I'm pushing for 3 weeks. Ahhh so excited!!

Switched date to October 11th

I switched my date to October 11th due to work schedule conflict. I would ideally love to switch to October 6-9 if anyone is interested but if not the 11th it is ? I am still doing some research on which recovery house I am going to stay at. Since I finally got a date that falls within my allowed time off I'll post some before pictures ????